IBM India Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.7

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at IBM India.

Interview

Has almost 6 rounds of interview. They told me that I ll be a software developer but only gave a tester role. Was pretty average questions. If you prepare the basics , you can clear easily. Bit of advice, don't stay here for too long like I did. You ll end up having a tough time getting another job if you are looking for a new role. There is absolutely no motivation for the employees.

Interview Questions

• Gave a number line and asked to write the program for it in any language.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I dint negotiate anything.

Other Interview Reviews for IBM India

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

On campus interview, pretty standard questions

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM India in September 2012.

Interview

Strenuous since it was an Off campus recruitment drive, no enough Human Resource personnel to handle the amount of Job seekers.
    Interview stages was random with no directions for buildings and destinations.(conducted in an Engineering college with three buildings and over 200 classrooms)

Interview Questions

• Interview questions and process was easily cleared with good preparation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary details announced before hand.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pānīpat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM India (Pānīpat (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I took part at IBM ASE post at PIET panipat at 5 May 2015. More than 2000 candidates were there. The apti was camputer adaptibility test. Around 20 questions from R S Agarwal. Then one to one comm. assessment and then HR interview. 200+ got selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at IBM India.

Interview

I attended the online assessment test of IBM (IPAT) , on 1 March 2015. More than 600 candidate attended that test. In that test there was 18 questions based on Time: Work/profit loss/ speed dist. /interest. /and some related questions but all are simple but the only thing is there was a timer of 2.15 minute for each question. No negative marking. Again 18 questions on basic number series. Then Online english assessment 22 question 20 minutes. Then Face to face and HR

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at IBM India.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days.
    There were three rounds. First one was the quantitative test. After clearing the first round, there was a business communication test, It was slightly difficult, and After clearing this round, final round was personal interview combined with a technical round. First round was the most difficult.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Aptitude was based on number series and as usual profit loss,train problems,number systems
    GD will be there,where they will give a topic and you need talk for atleast 2 minutes,
    HR round will have both technical and personal.
    HR will be very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was fresher

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM India.

Interview

It was an On Campus Recruitment Drive. Around 300 people have participated in it.
    There were 3 rounds. First one is the quantitative test, second is communication test and third is hr combined with a technical round. It was of moderate level. Clearing the first round is a bit difficult. If your done with it, your almost there.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM India.

Interview

The hiring process is very easy. Just two written tests one on communications skills and one technical. After that one interview where no technical is asked. Only your communication skills and confidence is tested. Be confident and do well in written tests. You will definitely get the job. But the only problem is the salary offered which is very less.

Application

Interview

It was not a complex interview process. Pretty straight forward questions. The interviewer wanted to know more about field of interest and scope of my future. It was barely technical and wanted to know more about my extra curricular interests.