IBM India

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.9

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM India.

Campus Interview
    1. Written Test (Aptitude)
    2. Group Discussion (shortlisted candidates from Written Test)
    3. Technical and HR Interview (Both in same panel)

Questions:
    1. Resume Walk through
    2. How do web application works?
    3. What is Ajax?

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at IBM India.

Has almost 6 rounds of interview. They told me that I ll be a software developer but only gave a tester role. Was pretty average questions. If you prepare the basics , you can clear easily. Bit of advice, don't stay here for too long like I did. You ll end up having a tough time getting another job if you are looking for a new role. There is absolutely no motivation for the employees.

Interview Questions
    • Gave a number line and asked to write the program for it in any language.   Answer Question
    I dint negotiate anything.

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM India.

Written tests -> Group discussions -> F2F Interview

No negotiation -> Fixed price offer

Junior Tester Interview

We were waiting for a long time, but it got cancelled due to unexpected reasons. It never got rescheduled again. There was not a proper reason given behind cancellation. Also there was no person in attendance over the interview venue.

Interview Questions
    • Was waiting for the written test, but it got cancelled due to unexpected reasons.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at IBM India.

The interview process included written exam, strength of English, Group discussion and final interview. I was hired through on campus placement at my College. The process as fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

Because I decided to further my studies

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IBM India.

It was simple.. interview process was simple, hiring manager asked me few questions related to job profile... it went on for nearly half an hour and within 3 days i got an offer...

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

On campus interview, pretty standard questions

Package Solution Consultant Interview

was offered a FT position with IBM after 5 months as a Contracted Administrator in the Websphere development project. I did not have any formal interview. My work was highly complimented and praised. I was requested for my proven office coordination for field and inhouse operations after being part of the Executive admin Team supporting technical, legal, sales, and core operations staff in a project development environment.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions. My proven ability to perform nearly any job assigned with little to no instruction and to take charge as needed prompted the request for hire.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

One Technical Round, One HR round for salary negotiations and location preference and perks. Offer letter will be mailed to you within 15 days. One needs to confirm the acceptance of the offer with a signed copy of the offer letter or an email confirmation also works.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are mostly based on your latest experiences and depends on your roles. Most of the difficult questions are based on business scenarios and that could even mean a SAP GAP.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Campus recruiting hiring.written round on aptitude followed by group discussion and then interview (1 manager and 1 HR)

Interview Questions
    • How would you make yourself adjusted to IBM GBS,in case you are working on a research project   Answer Question