IBM Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.7

49 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at IBM in March 2014.

general aptitude followed by technical round then telephonic interview

Interview Questions
  • all are simple questions mainly based on strings like string expansion,palindromes etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2013.

very simple phone interview. asked me a few questions regarding my interest and if i knew the difference between business to business marketing and business to consumer marketing. basically just show that u are interested in the job and you are willing to work hard.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at IBM.

The hiring process differs very much for every position. I was surprised with 1:1 interview where my bosses were present even for such short-term position.

Interview Questions
    Unpaid position. No negotiation needed.

Intern Interview

Written test(aptitude with Logical). Shortlisted students gave C Aptitude test, followed by two technical round and one hr round

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at IBM in May 2013.

preliminary round included math and java questions

Intern Interview

i was called by someone from HR to go for the aptitude test which was a little challenging but manageable. after a week i was texted that i passed the aptitude test and invited for the oral interview where you are asked to describe yourself and why you think you are best fit for the job. the people are great and they make you feel at ease

Interview Questions
    • difficult question was how do i fit in the global IBM image   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBM.

After applying, you are sent a link to an online reasoning exam (IPAT Online) consisting of two sections: number series and arithmetical problems. The number series is relatively similar to the online training posted by some of the banks (Morgan Stanley has something of this sort on their website). If your results are good enough, your CV is then going to be evaluated and you will be called to an assessment center.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot disclose as it was part of the online agreement I signed when taking the IPAT test.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at IBM.

After the online application, the HR approached me to arrange the interview time. The first interview was a group one. One presentation and one case discussion. The second interview was one-to-one.

Intern Interview

easy process.will go through your resume.if they find it good,they will call for interview.general questions were asked about technical and hr. good working environment and nice people to work with.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions are asked since it was a intern position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2013.

Two interviews . The interviewer tried his best to make me feel comfortable . Standard questions of Careercup . And nothing of the sort like digging in deep to find new answers to questions . They are pretty happy if you give the correct answer . The work culture is great and compared to other companies where interns are not treated properly , everybody is helpful here . A great place to work .

Interview Questions
    • Just when I thought that the nterview process was over , I had a short interview when I joined the company . Although informal but an interview , and one my fellow interns started shivering .   Answer Question