IBM Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM (Rome (Italy)) in May 2014.

Interview

Position in Rome, Technical position. Firstly, i have a logical test online then i was called for interview in Rome. The Interview was very simple, just a couple of question about my study. No English test.

i prefer other option

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IBM (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

general aptitude followed by technical round then telephonic interview

Interview Questions

• all are simple questions mainly based on strings like string expansion,palindromes etc   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IBM (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

The hiring process differs very much for every position. I was surprised with 1:1 interview where my bosses were present even for such short-term position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unpaid position. No negotiation needed.

Intern Interview

Interview

Written test(aptitude with Logical). Shortlisted students gave C Aptitude test, followed by two technical round and one hr round

Intern Interview

Interview

i was called by someone from HR to go for the aptitude test which was a little challenging but manageable. after a week i was texted that i passed the aptitude test and invited for the oral interview where you are asked to describe yourself and why you think you are best fit for the job. the people are great and they make you feel at ease

Interview Questions

• difficult question was how do i fit in the global IBM image   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IBM.

Interview

After applying, you are sent a link to an online reasoning exam (IPAT Online) consisting of two sections: number series and arithmetical problems. The number series is relatively similar to the online training posted by some of the banks (Morgan Stanley has something of this sort on their website). If your results are good enough, your CV is then going to be evaluated and you will be called to an assessment center.

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose as it was part of the online agreement I signed when taking the IPAT test.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IBM.

Interview

After the online application, the HR approached me to arrange the interview time. The first interview was a group one. One presentation and one case discussion. The second interview was one-to-one.

Intern Interview

Interview

easy process.will go through your resume.if they find it good,they will call for interview.general questions were asked about technical and hr. good working environment and nice people to work with.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions are asked since it was a intern position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

General info about the career I would like to have. Why I chose the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Phone, Assessment Centre; case study group and individual, 1 on 1 interview