IBM

Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.7

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM in June 2011.

Phone interview. Simple questions

Interview Questions
  • I don't recall. Not sure if there were even technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM in May 2011.

they email me first. set up a phone interview, 5 people ask lots of questions. both architecture, algorithm. The interview is 3pm est, I thought it was 3pm local time. It was unexpected. Not that hard, but seems the position doesn't fit me well.

Interview Questions
    • different between linklist and arraylist   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM in May 2011.

Applied through university .. they called for one intern position later they interviewed for another position too.. i accepted one... just basic questions about the projects which were there in resume and about basic mos n digital questions

Interview Questions
    • Interview was smooth and basic as it was for internship   Answer Question
    not negotiated

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IBM in April 2011.

I was told their would be at least ttwo interviews but was offered the job after only a single interview.

Intern Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IBM in March 2011.

I sent my CV for a position of intern in Business Performance Services, it's like internal consulting, as they don't hire other consulting firms. I had 3 1:1 interviews. They went through my CV and asked questions: case (estimate market of office buildings in Moscow; explain why company has decreasing income, while number of clients is growing (company is of course IT)), some simple problems on probability with coins.

Interview Questions
    • What is the least square where you can play sea battle? It is a game with 2 players and sea is represented by large square and ships of different sizes by different number of little squares   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IBM in June 2010.

Especially the business case was not very easy. We were put together in a team of 6 and had to solve a business case in 45 minutes (including presentation)

Interview Questions
    • Which position do you have in a typical team? (not so hard but the only one I remember :) )   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IBM in March 2010.

Applied online and got an interview with the team lead. I was called back the next week and scheduled an interview with the service line lead. They said they would follow up in 5 days, it's now been several weeks and they have not responded to my inquiries. I guess no offer.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IBM in January 2010.

Went through initial phone screening and was then asked to come into central office for interview. Interview consisted of one case and one behaivoral interview. The case was very straight forward and went smoothely

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were asked to help a client but the client refused to give you any information.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM in January 2010.

You got taken around their winchester location and sat down first thing for a mathematical test to ensure you didn't cheat on the online test. After that, you have lunch and you have two interviews in the afternoon, one technical interview and one with HR. You also get thrown in a group and asked to solve an issue to see how you fare in group work.

Interview Questions
    • When we were thrown in a group we needed to work out a problem. To do this we all sat around and looked at it individually opposed to properly working as a group.   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IBM in April 2009.

The interview is mainly on my research experience. I introduced my previous research project experience. And the interviewer asked a lot of details, ranging from idea, architecture, implementation to experimental results. The interviewer introduced their proposed project and the responsibility in finishing this project. Overall, the interview is very pleasant.