IBM Internship Interview Questions

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IBM in February 2014.

Interview

2 interviews and 1 group dynamics Interviews are based on the CV, in which they ask about prior experience, etc. The group dynamics was pretty smooth. They've asked us to develop a product that would make life in the cities easier.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IBM (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

The process took me a while. After I sent an application online via "Jobs at IBM" and then, received a phone call from an internship coordinator for questions based on my CV. And then, I was also invited for another interview with the manager of the department which holds the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Almost all the questions are basically based on your CV and motivations why you want to do an internship in the regarding position.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IBM (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied through their online platform, and after one month I received a call. They call me for an interview and some tests. In the interview they show me a power point presentation about the products they offer, and then I had to writte an essay telling them what have I done, why IBM, what is my favorite product, what do I expect.... very easy. After that I went to a different room with other 40 applicants, and we had to build a building with jenga, and we had to talk in groups of 6 people about one important person in human history. I think is difficult for them to choose the right candidates because they evaluate too many people at the same time.

Interview Questions

600 dollars per month is a really crappy pay.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IBM in November 2011.

Interview

It was an interview 1:1, there were two managers and my future colleagues. They asked classic questions but also some interesting ones (e.g. tell us a joke). It took some 60 minutes and I was really tired afterwards. They were nice, it was obvious they liked their jobs.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at IBM (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)) in April 2010.

Interview

After one or two months i had applied online, the company contacted me for a skill test, four months later they contacted me again for an interview regarding an internship spot, than, after 1 week they called me to tell me i was approved. Two or three weeks later i was starting at IBM.

Interview Questions

• At first, the work will be consisted of preparing reports based on spreadsheets updated, weekly, by you. Do you really want to work here?!!   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM in March 2007.

Interview

It happened to a phone interview for an hour for my first internship program at IBM Canada. It was not hard and the interviewer was the team's manager which I would work for. It consisted of behaviour questions and previous experiences at school about skill sets. Not bad at all. Got an offer late day after that.