IBM Entry-Level Software Developer Interview Questions

3.5

Entry-level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBM (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I met the hiring manager at a career fair. She e-mailed and setup an onsite interview. At the onsite interview, I met with the hiring manager and a senior architect for the project that I would be working on. The questions from the hiring manager were very behavioral. The senior architect spent most of the time talking about the project. He asked me some questions about my background and experience with the languages, systems, and services that they were currently using. Overall, it wasn't too bad. I received an e-mail the next day saying that they wanted to move forward with the offer process. I had to take an exam and fill out background paperwork. The offer came about 5 days later.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Software Developer Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

the interviewer was late for an hour, but he was very nice. The questions are most about Java and C++, algorithm, pattern, and concurrency. No behaviour question was asked. At the end he told me to wait for a followup.

Interview Questions