IBM Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015
2,832 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

it was on campus hiring. they recruited in bulk.one need to be good at aptitude for initial clearing of the screening. than a technical round followed by HR round.it was a lengthy interview . one need to be good at the projects completed and what was asked in the apptitude as well.

Interview Questions

• it is very difficult to answer the question one asked from the technical stuff.one need to be good and through in technical stuff.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IBM.

Interview

4 rounds...first-online aptitude test,second-written communication test, third-GD,fourth-PI..all d rounds were elimination rounds.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM.

Interview

The First Round was IPAT test - A General Aptitude Test which mainly concentrates on the analytical skills Next was WCCA (Written Communication Capability Assesment) test where u have to write a Professional Mail Next was GD And Finally HR Rounds

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I met through a friend and got hired via his manager. The hiring manager is professional and trust-worthy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room to wiggle since it is corporate-determined.

Visual Designer Interview

Interview

Long process: several phone interviews and an one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• During the in person interview, a lot of unexpected questions were asked, specific to a particular proposal I had. The interviewer asked more questions about the proposal than anything else. Not technical questions but more about my process and how I work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

two telephonic interviews. resume review was done followed by questions on data structures, databases and coding algorithms. applied through their job portal. interview process took 3 weeks. work location was Kansas. questions about various projects in the resume were touched.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Interview

Classic CV submission, IPAT test, invitation for 1st round selection day - 2 group exercises + confirmatory IPAT test. The group exercises were the same ones as are discussed online - one logic (each of you has slightly different information) + one that is focused around organizing an event. Just do your best, focused on the team work and NOT solving it yourself (which would be way more efficient!!!!!) The overall experience was pretty negative I must say - especially in comparison with other consulting companies/positions. Everything is very anonymous, people are not helpful at all when it comes to personal needs/preferences.

Interview Questions

• The confirmatory IPAT test only has the 'logical' part (i.e. the numerical series)   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Its a step by step process. First of all there will be an aptitude test that would cover your general IQ and a technical skill test. Based on performance in the two test the candidates are shortlisted for the next round. The next round would be a group interview wherein the candidates are divided into multiple groups and are asked to come up with a conclusion. Finally there would be a face to face interview. One would involve technical and the other would be HR based. For lateral hires there would be a face to face interview wherein their experiences become the basis of the interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not have a chance to negotiate since I was recruited from college and they said the salaries scales are fixed and not negotiable

Technology Specialist Interview

Interview

I talked with IBM at our campus career fair. Received email for on campus interview approximately 2 weeks after the fair. The interview consisted of two 30 minute "tests". You are presented with one problem in each of these time intervals and you need to answer and explain your answer to your interview.

Fresher Interview

Interview

It was a selection process of aptitude, communication skills, group discussion and HR