IBM

Average Difficulty
2,116 candidate interviews

Associate Partner Interview

Associate Partner

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details – I was an employee referral into the SAP practice. Initial contact from recruiter via email. Technical screening interview by phone. In person interview in office. There were four other people being interviewed on the same day, we were told that we were not competing for the same positions. Expected the In Person interview to be with a Partner but it was not. Decision then made by "Senior Panel".

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Interview generally about recent experience.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

Interviewed at IBM

Interview Details – it was on campus hiring. they recruited in bulk.one need to be good at aptitude for initial clearing of the screening. than a technical round followed by HR round.it was a lengthy interview . one need to be good at the projects completed and what was asked in the apptitude as well.

Interview Question – it is very difficult to answer the question one asked from the technical stuff.one need to be good and through in technical stuff.   Answer Question

Interviewed at IBM

Interview Details – I was hired during the on-campus drive in last year of college.The interview process was very easy but they postponed the joining date by 6 months with no proper notice.

Interview Question – general behaviour questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no use negotiating

Associate Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details – Was pretty informal, no deep questions regarding electrical field, though he asked just an overview of department (electrical), rest all was pure HR interview. Light interaction, asked about challenges I've faced in life n how did I overcome those. Communication skills matter.

Interview Question – Nothing as such, though I wasn't expecting technical field. I was able to give its overview.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details – Hello,
I attend IBM interview on 16th oct 2013 in Chennai.

first round was aptitude.
It covers topics like number series, problems on numbers and etc.
second round was business communication test

Interview Question – Business communication test is easy and it is a elimination round   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details – 4 rounds...first-online aptitude test,second-written communication test, third-GD,fourth-PI..all d rounds were elimination rounds.

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer

Interview Details – The First Round was IPAT test - A General Aptitude Test which mainly concentrates on the analytical skills
Next was WCCA (Written Communication Capability Assesment) test where u have to write a Professional Mail
Next was GD
And Finally HR Rounds

Interview Question – GD was a bit tough   Answer Question

Janitor Interview

Janitor

I applied online and interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details – Very basic questions, went over a few problem cases and had to answer how you would solve it. The interview process was easy and friendly. The only reason I did not take the job was because there was little wiggle room for salary negotiation.

Interview Question – Questions were basic, not unexpected, Everyone was very nice.   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Software Development Manager

Interviewed at IBM

Interview Details – Networking works the best if you know someone who can recommend you will be easier as big company gets lots of resumes. In my case my company was acquired by IBM so we became part of IBM

Interview Question – I didn't see any such situation where any question was difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Software Development Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Interview Details – Written test on Datastructures. Technical interview on previous project. People and project management questions

Interview Question – How do you fire an engineer   View Answer

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!