www.ibm.com

Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM in January 2009.

atmosphere was very businesslike.employees were friendly,courtious and helpfull.great office conditions and on site cafeteria.food price were competive and food was good,interviewer made me relaxed and the there were no trick questions.salary,benefits and careers were explained in depth.relocation package was eplained.maternity leave and leave of absence was presented.it was noted that travel would be involved.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IBM in May 2008.

I got to the interview process through employee referral. There were three phone interviews and one 1:1 interview. All questions were on management and strategy.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. Should have.