IBM Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at IBM (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2009.

Interview

Maybe group interview, language test for sure (English + one additional), 1-2 rounds

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at IBM   1 Answer

Negotiation

You may negotiate on a salary but only a little bit

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Interview

atmosphere was very businesslike.employees were friendly,courtious and helpfull.great office conditions and on site cafeteria.food price were competive and food was good,interviewer made me relaxed and the there were no trick questions.salary,benefits and careers were explained in depth.relocation package was eplained.maternity leave and leave of absence was presented.it was noted that travel would be involved.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IBM in May 2008.

Interview

I got to the interview process through employee referral. There were three phone interviews and one 1:1 interview. All questions were on management and strategy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. Should have.