IBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Managing Consultant Interview

Managing Consultant
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IBM in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by one of the recruiters who was actually looking for a contract resource. But knowing that I was only interested in a permanent position, referred my case to her colleague. I subsequently had a technical interview followed by 2 interviews by Associate partners. All my interviews were done by phone - no in person interview. I was made a offer after 3 months after the initial contact and was offered a pay lower than what my comparable colleagues were offered. This was subsequently fixed after 2 years.

Interview Question – I had a fairly easy ride thru the interviews process. Was not posed any tricky or difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate the pay that much and as a result discovered subsequently that I was offered a lower end of the pay package

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!