IBM Managing Consultant Interview Questions in Canada

1 Interview Review

3.1

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at IBM in November 2009.

I was contacted by one of the recruiters who was actually looking for a contract resource. But knowing that I was only interested in a permanent position, referred my case to her colleague. I subsequently had a technical interview followed by 2 interviews by Associate partners. All my interviews were done by phone - no in person interview. I was made a offer after 3 months after the initial contact and was offered a pay lower than what my comparable colleagues were offered. This was subsequently fixed after 2 years.

Interview Questions
  • I had a fairly easy ride thru the interviews process. Was not posed any tricky or difficult question.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate the pay that much and as a result discovered subsequently that I was offered a lower end of the pay package