IBM Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.3

Marketing Interview

Interview

It was a group interview that the manager grouped us in a team of five and then assigned us a case study. After 30 minutes group discussion, every team came up with an idea and gave a 15-min presentation.

Interview Questions

• What is your most recent work experience? Are you a leader in your team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in Armonk, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Armonk, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Had an initial screening with a headhunter followed by two phone interviews and a half day of in-person meetings. I was told that I was the only candidate that made it this far in the process. All of the interviewers were nice but I got the sense that the hiring manager was purposely not trying to fill the roll. I spent about 8-10 hours talking to the company and didn't receive feedback on my in-person interviews for another month. I sent follow ups to the 5 people I met with and only one person had the wherewithal to respond. One of the senior execs told me how their team had contracted by 50%, assuming that's due to layoffs and departures (that were never restaffed).

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly focused on my experience and how I would approach the current role.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Basically I had a internal movement from HR to Marketing, I had a internal employee referral through which I had a India manager interview and stake holder interview from US which is telephonic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have much space for negotiation since I was basically interested to move the new role which is adding value to my career.