IBM Interview Questions & Reviews in Orlando, FL
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (121)
- Consultant (71)
- IT Specialist (55)
- Software Developer (49)
- Senior Consultant (46)
- Financial Analyst (46)
- Intern (45)
- Project Manager (41)
- Managing Consultant (38)
- Associate Systems Engineer (34)
- Senior Software Engineer (29)
- Business Analyst (28)
- Systems Engineer (27)
- Sales Specialist (25)
- Engineering (22)
- SAP Consultant (22)
- Applications Developer (19)
- Technical Support Engineer (18)
- Systems Administrator (16)
- IT Consultant (16)
- Engineer (16)
- Sales (14)
- Senior Systems Engineer (14)
- Sales Representative (14)
- Senior Project Manager (13)
- Staff Software Engineer (13)
- Senior Managing Consultant (12)
- Advisory Software Engineer (12)
- Marketing Manager (11)
- Software Engineer Intern (11)
Sales Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at IBM in February 2012.
Interview Details – Very simple and laid back single interview process
Only one interview with the hiring manager who was very pleasant.
Seemed like they needed someone right away with the appropriate experience which I just barely had. I think they were more interested in what type of character I had.
Got an offer with in a week. I was very surprised how fast this came about.
Interview Question – Nothing unusual Answer Question
Negotiation Details – None
GBS Consulting By Degrees Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IBM in October 2011.
Interview Details – Basic behavioral phone screen. After that, flew out to Orlando for final round interviews. 2 more behavioral interviews. 1 case interview (they asked about whether it's appropriate for X company to expand into Y market).
- What was a time when you and your team didn't get along? Answer Question
- What do you like to do outside of school? View Answer
- Should X company enter Y market? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Starting offer was more than fair (you get paid the same amount as Deloitte's S&O management consulting position)