IBM Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

COBOL phone interview included a review of past employers and education. Personlity portion of interview included some "what would you do if" type questions. Technical portion of interview included several specific mainframe-related questions. Interviewer was also a programmer/analyst, and was very friendly, even when I didn't have the correct answer for one of his technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBM (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

I was emailed by a manager and set a phone interview for the following week. At the scheduled time I was contacted by a team and was asked rather difficult technical questions. At the end of the phone interview I was told to go to their office the next day which was not really an interview; just a short meeting.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Research Triangle Park, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

Very professional and efficient process. I didn't have to wait for long and was treated well by HR, recruiters, managers, and interviewers. Got a good feel for the prospective position, the first interview felt like a comfortable conversation, I got to ask plenty of questions. They really inquire a lot on previous experience, especially what is already on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser about light switches   1 Answer

Decided to go with another offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM in January 2009.

Interview

In person and group/panel interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to take this position? How do you think that you are eligible to this position ?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

it has 3 rounds mainly aptitude round in which series was their main focus on which 18questions were asked out of 36 and remaining have covered remaining arithmetic and reasoning and next GD, then PI

Interview Questions

• i have not serious about arithmetic in particular about series but fairly know about all the topics of arithmetic but firm focused deep into series which i had never expected and other than series were of statement type questions which were of good verbal structured   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy interview. Had two rounds of technical interview on java and had a third round with a PM . I did not like the package they offered.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

First of all there was a technical aptitude test consisting of various sections. test was online. also the questions carried equal weightage & no negative marking. Next group discussions afetr which 1/4 th of the total students remained. next inteviews 1-->1. Technical as well as HR.

Interview Questions

• Find out the Resistance of the given circuit. the ckt consisted of parallel branches of L,C R.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I interviewed at IBM (Surat (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

two writter interviews & den one GD & then PI

Interview Questions

• Why ur marks are so low.....   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at IBM in November 2011.

Interview

It starts with a bang but slows down as you are about to reach the goal.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself and the reason for leaving the current company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing had to be with the IBM

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IBM (Vellore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

please never give hobbies in the resume because it decieds and they may come to conclusion n it may be positive or negative

Interview Questions

• why you have left other companies ????   1 Answer