IBM Programmer Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (White Plains, NY).

Interview

Initially required to take an aptitude test, then interviewed by three different people as part of the overall evaluation

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer as I really wanted this position.

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Two 30 minutes Interview, behavioral and technical questions. The behavioral questions were really easy, but the technical not. I am not very familiar with programming so I did not have the best answers for the technical interview, if you know about programming you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that you demonstrate your leadership   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Gold Coast (Australia)) in July 2012.

Interview

2x phone interview, 1x onsite. All very well-organised and expectations were clear. Interviews were both technical and HR-like (eg, 'how do you work in a team' kind of questions). Communication was easy and consistent.

Interview Questions

• Skills test (eg, 20 questions) across software, systems administration, and networking.   Answer Question