IBM Programmer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IBM.

Initially required to take an aptitude test, then interviewed by three different people as part of the overall evaluation

I accepted the initial offer as I really wanted this position.

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBM in September 2012.

Two 30 minutes Interview, behavioral and technical questions. The behavioral questions were really easy, but the technical not. I am not very familiar with programming so I did not have the best answers for the technical interview, if you know about programming you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time that you demonstrate your leadership   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at IBM in July 2012.

2x phone interview, 1x onsite. All very well-organised and expectations were clear. Interviews were both technical and HR-like (eg, 'how do you work in a team' kind of questions). Communication was easy and consistent.

Interview Questions
    • Skills test (eg, 20 questions) across software, systems administration, and networking.   Answer Question