Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at IBM
- Software Engineer (187)
- Consultant (110)
- Software Developer (83)
- Associate Systems Engineer (74)
- Intern (71)
- IT Specialist (68)
- Financial Analyst (67)
- Senior Consultant (66)
- Project Manager (59)
- Managing Consultant (54)
- Business Analyst (45)
- Sales Specialist (41)
- Senior Software Engineer (36)
- Systems Engineer (35)
- Applications Developer (29)
- SAP Consultant (29)
- Engineering (22)
- Systems Administrator (21)
- Senior Systems Engineer (20)
- IT Consultant (19)
- Technical Support Engineer (18)
- Staff Software Engineer (18)
- Engineer (18)
- Sales (17)
- Consulting By Degrees (17)
- Marketing Manager (16)
- Senior Managing Consultant (16)
- Advisory Software Engineer (15)
- Sales Representative (15)
- Manager (13)
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (White Plains, NY).
Initially required to take an aptitude test, then interviewed by three different people as part of the overall evaluation
I accepted the initial offer as I really wanted this position.
Other Interview Reviews for IBM
Programmer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.
Two 30 minutes Interview, behavioral and technical questions. The behavioral questions were really easy, but the technical not. I am not very familiar with programming so I did not have the best answers for the technical interview, if you know about programming you will be fine.
- tell me about a time that you demonstrate your leadership Answer Question
Programmer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Gold Coast (Australia)) in July 2012.
2x phone interview, 1x onsite. All very well-organised and expectations were clear. Interviews were both technical and HR-like (eg, 'how do you work in a team' kind of questions). Communication was easy and consistent.
- Skills test (eg, 20 questions) across software, systems administration, and networking. Answer Question