IBM Public Sector Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Public Sector Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM (Washington, DC) in November 2012.

Interview

They didnt recruit at my school, but I was still selected for a first round. Phone interview was with a partner, very informal, mostly trying to get to know me. Was selected for a 'super day' type final round with around 30 candidates. Got a short case and 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Case was strange, very open-ended. It was hard to structure my thoughts. How should federal agencies increase their revenue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Public Sector Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Herndon, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Two 1:1 interviews back to back. One of them included a very short and simple case question. The rest of the interview was basic behavioral questions. Very lax experience overall. The process did seem to be organized poorly. The consultants interviewing were not even aware if they were interviewing interns or full time people, there was a bit of discrepancy beforehand.

Interview Questions