IBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Public Sector Consultant Interview

Public Sector Consultant
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IBM in November 2012.

Interview Details – They didnt recruit at my school, but I was still selected for a first round. Phone interview was with a partner, very informal, mostly trying to get to know me. Was selected for a 'super day' type final round with around 30 candidates. Got a short case and 20 minute interview.

Interview Question – Case was strange, very open-ended. It was hard to structure my thoughts. How should federal agencies increase their revenue?   Answer Question

Public Sector Consultant Interview

Public Sector Consultant
Herndon, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at IBM in February 2012.

Interview Details – Two 1:1 interviews back to back. One of them included a very short and simple case question. The rest of the interview was basic behavioral questions. Very lax experience overall. The process did seem to be organized poorly. The consultants interviewing were not even aware if they were interviewing interns or full time people, there was a bit of discrepancy beforehand.

Interview Questions

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!