IBM Interview Questions in São Paulo, São Paulo

Updated Apr 6, 2015

2.9

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

I sent my resume to IBM through an acquaintance who worked there, after about six months they called me scoring an interview.
    In the interview, the responsible for the job and the responsibility for HR were super friendly and the interview went naturally. Unfortunately I was already 7 weeks pregnant at the time, and Brazilian law are a bit complicated as the hiring of pregnant woman, so was just not possible to finalize the selection process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous experiences, my expectations and my plans for the future.   Answer Question

Senior IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Interview process depends directly of how urgent the opportunity is to be filled; Some simple exams (foreign languages, math and logics) and a background check

Interview Questions

• Only regular questions (like professional career, biggest accomplishments, etc)   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR was easy to deal with during negotiation phase. No big deal.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Started as a supplemental employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation (supplemental job)

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

-Description of opportunity was inacurrate and created wrong expectations.
    -Hiring process timing was not well planned. Communicaiton was constant for weeks, absent completely for during others. I never knew when to expect contact.
    -Scheduling was last minute and made planning diffficult.
    -Contract signing was smooth.
    -Interviewers made me calm, conversation flowed naturally.

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Start by HR in website and finish with a first line manager and second line manager. Focused in territories and sales experiences with others players and customers

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Usually three interviews for this position: Brazil legal director, the manager (second layer) who will manage you and the LA Regional Counsel. Plus, some HR tests may apply depending on the job position. Fluent English absolutely necessary.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit at IBM and what would be your collaborations for the legal department here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

As expected for big companies.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2011.

Interview

The Interview process at IBM consists in several meetings with Management and always you will have to speak in english, at least for Project Management jobs. PMP certification is desirable.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have difficult questions since I'm experienced on Project Management skills.   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2011.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one on-site.
    The job offer took too long to be ready.
    I made a lot of tests.
    The interview was conducted by the manager and the team leader.
    They presented to me eight possible options to work on,

Web Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2010.

Interview

I had past experience as coverage on someone else's vacations. I just had to apply for an open opportunity and start working after some training. I was already working here for 5 years as a vendor and was already profiled for working here.

Interview Questions

• Too much new processes, sometimes these processes become blockers   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was already working here.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at IBM (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2009.

Interview

Great place to work. 4 Interviews all in a friendly way. No major issues as you go through the steps: history, technical, inter-personal, with the boss.