IBM

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Quality Improvement Analyst Interview

Columbia, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at IBM in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by email to set up times for an interview. The email explained that candidates within two hours of the location would be expected to interview face to face, and those outside of the range would be expected to interview by skype or phone. They asked me to interview by phone. I spoke with two managers about everything from sports to my personal hobbies. They asked for work related history and simple scenario based questions. I asked questions at the end as well. I was contacted a few days later to complete an official application separate from the one I did on the IBM website, and the next day I was sent an official offer by email. They gave me a week to accept. My start date was 2.5 weeks from the day I accepted.

Interview Question – We have many qualified applicants. Why should we choose you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Service Quality Improvement Analyst Interview

Columbia, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in May 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out online application early in 2012 - was Skype interviewed for position in Spring 2012. No response given as to why I was not selected for the position. The job was reposted multiple times throughout 2012 and is still open on the IBM Website. The Skype connection was 1 way for me - no video of the 2 people on the other end.

Interview Question – I was told I was asking for a salary band that was outside the offer scale - what salary would I accept if offered the posisition. (this put me in a spot) I was not asking for more - just to meet my current salary.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IBM

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!

IBM Videos

IBM – Why Work for Us?

Join us. Where forward-thinking IBMers are inspired to build a smarter planet. Be an innovator Whether you're fresh out of college, or an experienced professional, IBM is a company where you can cultivate your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IBM Service Quality Improvement Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IBM employees and interview candidates.