Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at IBM
- Software Engineer (191)
- Consultant (111)
- Software Developer (85)
- Associate Systems Engineer (76)
- Intern (71)
- IT Specialist (69)
- Financial Analyst (67)
- Senior Consultant (67)
- Project Manager (59)
- Managing Consultant (54)
- Business Analyst (45)
- Sales Specialist (42)
- Senior Software Engineer (36)
- Systems Engineer (35)
- Applications Developer (31)
- SAP Consultant (29)
- Engineering (22)
- Systems Administrator (21)
- Senior Systems Engineer (20)
- IT Consultant (19)
- Technical Support Engineer (18)
- Staff Software Engineer (18)
- Engineer (18)
- Sales (17)
- Consulting By Degrees (17)
- Marketing Manager (16)
- Senior Managing Consultant (16)
- Advisory Software Engineer (15)
- Sales Representative (15)
- Manager (13)
Software Sales Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM.
Didn't negotiate, was astonished that I got a chance to work with them.
Other Interview Reviews for IBM
Software Sales InterviewAccepted Offer
Panel interview with two current managers. This was the vetting process to decide if I was going to get a second interview. From there I had a one on one with the second line manager who outlined the specific responsibilities of the job and salary compensation.
- Can not recall any uncharacteristically difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question
Was pleased with offer as it was on the high end of my expectation.
Software Sales InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY) in March 2012.
The interview seem like a courtesy more than an actual oppty. Very broad based questions, tell me what you did and how that can be applied to this position.
- What makes you think you can do this job? Answer Question
Software Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Boston, MA) in August 2011.
Online screen test. Then several phone interviews followed by several in person interviews with 3 levels of management. Lots of questions about sales process. How to close sales etc..,
- What was your biggest $ sale experience? What was your best sales experience? What was your most difficult sale? How do you work with difficult customers? Trick question, how many Gas Stations are in USA? 1 Answer
Required 2 weeks to work out.