IBM

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IBM.

Interview Details – Very hard.

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, was astonished that I got a chance to work with them.

Interviewed at IBM

Interview Details – Panel interview with two current managers. This was the vetting process to decide if I was going to get a second interview. From there I had a one on one with the second line manager who outlined the specific responsibilities of the job and salary compensation.

Interview Question – Can not recall any uncharacteristically difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was pleased with offer as it was on the high end of my expectation.

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at IBM in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview seem like a courtesy more than an actual oppty. Very broad based questions, tell me what you did and how that can be applied to this position.

Interview Question – What makes you think you can do this job?   Answer Question

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!