IBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Executive Interview

Client Executive
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at IBM in March 2010.

Interview Details – 3 people interviewed me. Asked good questions and explained the position. 30 minute interviews, discussed salary and expectations on both sides. Overview of the company

Negotiation Details – Good - give and take

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at IBM in September 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring manager agrees to interview, (either from referral or resume from website). A phone interview and an in person internview. Sometimes one more interview.

Interview Question – what was your biggest failure in sales and what went wrong   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer was locked in, only negotiated more weeks for vacation

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in August 2011.

Interview Details – The career center at wy university gave my resume to the manager of a project that was hiring (my current boss). We spoke over the phone as an introduction to discuss the project and IBM in general. We had a formal interview about a week later that mainly consisted of a resume walk trough and a discussion of my past experience and education. There were brief questions about my skill with programs like Microsoft Excel and my ability to write for communication, but no technically challenging questions. Everyone I talked to was very open, straight forward, and helpful. I enjoyed the professionalism, courtesy, and timeliness of fun their communication with me. They offered me a job about a week after the interview, and I accepted.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with the field of logistics and supply chain?   Answer Question

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!