IBM Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at IBM in March 2010.

3 people interviewed me. Asked good questions and explained the position. 30 minute interviews, discussed salary and expectations on both sides. Overview of the company

Good - give and take

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at IBM in September 2010.

Hiring manager agrees to interview, (either from referral or resume from website). A phone interview and an in person internview. Sometimes one more interview.

Interview Questions
    • what was your biggest failure in sales and what went wrong   Answer Question
    offer was locked in, only negotiated more weeks for vacation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in August 2011.

The career center at wy university gave my resume to the manager of a project that was hiring (my current boss). We spoke over the phone as an introduction to discuss the project and IBM in general. We had a formal interview about a week later that mainly consisted of a resume walk trough and a discussion of my past experience and education. There were brief questions about my skill with programs like Microsoft Excel and my ability to write for communication, but no technically challenging questions. Everyone I talked to was very open, straight forward, and helpful. I enjoyed the professionalism, courtesy, and timeliness of fun their communication with me. They offered me a job about a week after the interview, and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with the field of logistics and supply chain?   Answer Question

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!