IBM Technical Support Executive Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Executive Interview

Applied through campus hiring process.

Low salary

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM in August 2010.

1.)Walk-in --> First Round - A Group introduction Round, second round - Telephonic Interview, Typing Test, Technical Round, Operations Round, Appointment Letter.

2.)If Referred ---> Telephonic Interview, Group introduction Round, May be a second Telephonic Round, Typing Test, Technical Round, Operations Round, Appointment Letter.

Interview Questions
    • 1.) For which Post you are applying? Just say Technical Support Executive, or If you are applying for any Voice Process say applying for a Voice Process, or If applying for a Back-end Process then say for back-end, and If you don't know then say Applying for any suitable opening for me, never say I don't know.

2.) Why did you left the previous organization? and Why do you want to join IBM.
        View Answers (3)
    It was my first Job, i joined as a Fresher, so I was very excited, So I didn't negotiated much but finally got 1,60,000 Rs offer.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM in May 2010.

The Interview started in a Group/Panel Interview. I was asked to introduce my self which was followed by a set of questions , which were mostly based on what i had written in my resume.
    This was follwed by a IQ test and a phone interview , communication skills were tested over the phone like , voice modulation , voice clarity and spoken english and skill test.
    Final round was a 1:1 round which involved process oriented rapid fire questions.

Interview Questions
    Since i joined as a fresher i did not had much to negotiate.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at IBM in February 2010.

Interview took place at consultant place where IBM HR executive conducted the interview. First round was general human resources round, where they asked about professional, personal, hobbies and general knowledge related questions.

Second round was telephonic voice and accent round where they measured overall verbal, comprehension, elocution, accent for international process.

Third and final round was a HR round again, where they asked specific questions about my suitability for the particular job, discussed compensation and benefits, salary breakup, joining date and finally signing the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • "Why would we consider you for this role, where other qualified candidates are available ?   View Answers (2)
    Negotiation with them was a bitter experience, could not get enough juice out of it