IBM Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBM (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview. Simple questions

Interview Questions

• I don't recall. Not sure if there were even technical questions.   Answer Question

IBM Software Developer/Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at IBM (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

# level interview, very technical, TDD, Agile, Algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm questions in general. Hamilton Path.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gave them a number (googled ave sal.) They accepted

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IBM (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in October 2008.

Interview

1. Two HR phone Interviews discussing mostly background and suitability for the job 2. Phone Interview with the hiring manager, got details of the position and near future projects, mostly questions were about past experience and how would I fit in the team 3. At location all day interview, met 6 team members and the manager separately, some technical questions but not many. 4. A behavioural test lasting about 40 minutes 5. Was offered the job by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary offered was non-negotiable but I was able to negotiate another week of vacation plus 10,000 in relocation costs