IBM

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Weblogic Administrator Interview

Weblogic Administrator

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at IBM in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process of IBM is worst I have seen so far, the make people sit for long 8 hours minimum with no results. The interviewer really gave me a headache by asking questions on which his concepts were even not clear.For technical guys check out. In vi mode in Unix, how we can reach to last line if file, the answer is "G" in command mode, he repeatedly insisted me its shift g,shift g....i explained him boss shifty g is indirectly "G" and will give u the same result...but then he urges on the argument that it will too work in insert mode, i said its impossible....but he kept on his wrong silly stand...and finally at the end he foolishly again asked me "did u really don't know what shift g will do ? """ I am really having pity on the IBM guys keeping such people in interview panel. Being an IBM er for four years, i should say, it has really gone down in recruiting good people and maintaining standards.

Interview Questions

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!