IBM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Westford, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IBM in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend, Had two phone screens and an on site interview that lasted about 4 hours. They had tons of candidates, and they took their time thinning the herd. It was days upon days without any word, between first phone screen and second, and another 10 working days before was called for an on site. after final interview, it was almost two weeks before i got an offer.

Interview Question – What is your 30/60/90 day plan?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, The offer was more than fair

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Westford, MA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at IBM in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview about two weeks after I submitted my resume for the position. After an initial phone screening, I was set up for a phone interview with two of the hiring managers at the same time. A week later I was contacted to come in for a formal interview at their offices in Westford where I met with two more hiring managers. The interview was about an hour long and detailed all of the functions I would be performing for the team.

Interview Question – How will your experience to date help you in this job role? And how will you make up for those experiences that we outlined that you don't have.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a very difficult decision between them and another firm... In the end, the other firm's benefits (and higher salary) were too good to pass up.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Westford, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IBM in March 2009.

Interview Details – It seems that the firm no longer works with innovative technologies.

Interview Questions

• What is the different between binary search on a linked list and array? Differences in runtime?   View Answer
  • Create an algorithm that tests to see if a number is prime   View Answers (3)

Worked for IBM? Contribute to the Community!