IBM Interview Questions in Westford, MA

3.5

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Westford, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, Had two phone screens and an on site interview that lasted about 4 hours. They had tons of candidates, and they took their time thinning the herd. It was days upon days without any word, between first phone screen and second, and another 10 working days before was called for an on site. after final interview, it was almost two weeks before i got an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, The offer was more than fair

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Westford, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview about two weeks after I submitted my resume for the position. After an initial phone screening, I was set up for a phone interview with two of the hiring managers at the same time. A week later I was contacted to come in for a formal interview at their offices in Westford where I met with two more hiring managers. The interview was about an hour long and detailed all of the functions I would be performing for the team.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience to date help you in this job role? And how will you make up for those experiences that we outlined that you don't have.   Answer Question

It was a very difficult decision between them and another firm... In the end, the other firm's benefits (and higher salary) were too good to pass up.