IBM's Lender Business Process Services

3.2

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IBM's Lender Business Process Services in March 2010.

Was invited for an interview 5 months after applying for the position. Then went to a string of interviews 1st with the manager, departmental supervisor, potential co-worker/trainer. The whole process took about 3 weeks including notice to previous company

Interview Questions
    • What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question
    I requested more on the salary. Potential employees are able to negotiate based on years of experience

Contract Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IBM's Lender Business Process Services in February 2010.

Recruiter conducted online C# proficiency test. Later someone called for phone screening. They asked very detailed questions in C#, ASP.NET, DB, XML. It lasted for about an hour, very fast pace. Later they called for a face to face interview. More detailed technical questioning by 3-4 people.

Interview Questions
    Choose recruiting agency carefully. Their rates vary.

Customer Care Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at IBM's Lender Business Process Services.

ibm also hires thru consultancy, there were 3 round of interview. in first round introduction, second round typing and aptitude test and third round intoduction and free speech of 5 min

Trainnee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IBM's Lender Business Process Services in May 2012.

they hire me.. as a trainee..

they interviewed that if why i apply to this company and... and i answered that , i have knowledge and skills as an employee of this company. and also i am a hardworking person..

Interview Questions
    • what is are my skills ans ability to apply.   View Answer

Fault Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IBM's Lender Business Process Services in April 2012.

Too much filtering, Very good comm & Analtical Skills

Bez, I was selected by IBM

Customer Care Executiive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBM's Lender Business Process Services in August 2011.

Hiring goes through few steps like verbal ability, email writing, self explaination and final round with manager. All goes well, once you clear the first round. There won't be any hurdles.