IBMI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.8

Advisory Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

quick short interview on technical side and then a Pay discussion interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• It was all around SAP HCM Payroll   1 Answer

Negotiation

after recd an offer, I declined later on email and then they actually started pay discussion, else they were looking to reduce my pay which i was already earning

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBMI (Bronx, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Two different interviewers, and they were both cases

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IBMI (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

Not a very good experience. Was interviewed by people with little experience.

Negotiation

Negotiate as much. they aint giving much

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBMI (Detroit, MI) in April 2009.

Interview

An exit interview is an interview conducted by an employer of a departing employee. They are generally conducted by a relatively neutral party, such as a human resources staff member, so that the employee will be more inclined to be candid, as opposed to worrying about burning bridges. Exit interviews are conducted by paper and pencil forms, telephone interviews, in-person meetings or online through exit interview management systems. Some companies opt to employ a third party to conduct the interviews and provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• How do handle bad news delivery?   1 Answer

Advisory Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at IBMI (Wrocław (Poland)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process can be described in terms of 4 basic stages. The entire process lasted for 3 months before I got my work permit. The work permit process lasted for about 7 weeks. I had One management interview, One process interview, Two technical interviews. At a point, I did not know that I will finally make the selection process, but eventually GOD helped me.

Interview Questions

• One management interview One process interview Two technical interviews   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was only a very little of negotiation. Negotiation was next to zero.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at IBMI.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. questions were related pretty closely to the work being done - interviewer was knowledgeable. Had a long wait of 3 - 5 months after offer was confirmed for me to get the official letter in hand.

Negotiation

Totally unable to negotiate - i was literally told "take it or leave it"

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBMI in February 2012.

Interview

short and precise

Interview Questions

• have you experienced working with government agencies?   1 Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBMI (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

it was a learning experience

Interview Questions

• How would u manage a team where team memebers are irresponsible   1 Answer
    • How would you msnsge to swap two numbers programmatically in 8085,8086 and 8051.Do the same in c ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

cool

UI Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBMI (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Pretty ok. They agreed to my extension of joining date

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IBMI (Calcutta (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

I got selected in IBM through college campus. IBM conducts campus placement in the colleges for freshers. There are 5 rounds of elimination in IBM. Written (Aptitude + Essay), GD, Voice pronunciation, Technical Interview and HR round. Written test used to be very tough. Written test eliminates most of the candidates.

Interview Questions

• In Technical Interview.. I found nothing difficult. Because they were asking very basic questions of CPP, Database, Operting System and C. As I said my favorite subject is CPP. they asked most of the questions from CPP and all were basics. They also asked me to write couple of programs in C like recursion and Cal by value and Call by reference.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers.