IBMI

www.ibmi.com

IBMI Interview Questions

2.6

Advisory Systems Analyst Interview

quick short interview on technical side and then a Pay discussion interview with manager.

Interview Questions
    after recd an offer, I declined later on email and then they actually started pay discussion, else they were looking to reduce my pay which i was already earning

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at IBMI in February 2011.

Two different interviewers, and they were both cases

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IBMI in July 2010.

Not a very good experience. Was interviewed by people with little experience.

Negotiate as much. they aint giving much

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBMI in April 2009.

An exit interview is an interview conducted by an employer of a departing employee. They are generally conducted by a relatively neutral party, such as a human resources staff member, so that the employee will be more inclined to be candid, as opposed to worrying about burning bridges. Exit interviews are conducted by paper and pencil forms, telephone interviews, in-person meetings or online through exit interview management systems. Some companies opt to employ a third party to conduct the interviews and provide feedback.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at IBMI.

There were three rounds of interviews. questions were related pretty closely to the work being done - interviewer was knowledgeable. Had a long wait of 3 - 5 months after offer was confirmed for me to get the official letter in hand.

Totally unable to negotiate - i was literally told "take it or leave it"

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBMI in February 2012.

short and precise

Interview Questions
    • have you experienced working with government agencies?   View Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBMI in September 2010.

it was a learning experience

Interview Questions
    • How would u manage a team where team memebers are irresponsible   View Answer
    • How would you msnsge to swap two numbers programmatically in 8085,8086 and 8051.Do the same in c ?   View Answer
    cool

UI Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IBMI in July 2010.

Pretty ok. They agreed to my extension of joining date

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IBMI in September 2009.

I got selected in IBM through college campus. IBM conducts campus placement in the colleges for freshers. There are 5 rounds of elimination in IBM. Written (Aptitude + Essay), GD, Voice pronunciation, Technical Interview and HR round.
    Written test used to be very tough. Written test eliminates most of the candidates.

Interview Questions
    • In Technical Interview.. I found nothing difficult. Because they were asking very basic questions of CPP, Database, Operting System and C. As I said my favorite subject is CPP. they asked most of the questions from CPP and all were basics. They also asked me to write couple of programs in C like recursion and Cal by value and Call by reference.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for freshers.