ICAP plc Broker Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jul 17, 2015

3.2

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICAP plc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I met the head of the desk and also the head of the department in a local cafe/bar. We had a general conversation and then I met with the Director in charge of the trading floor at the office. My credentials were checked through mutual contacts and through the relevant authorities.

Interview Questions

• We discussed my previous experience and how it would be relevant going forward. I had to show my knowledge of options with a few questions and also my general knowledge of the markets.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICAP plc

Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICAP plc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

AC has 4 parts. One visual test, one numerical maths, one group presentation and finally the interview.

Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ICAP plc in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is fairly slow, I made my first internship application in September and have not heard back from them since interview in January. Interview procedure consisted of phone interview, assessment centre and panel interrview. Think ICAP are currently going through turbulant times and are not sure of numbers to recruit.