ICC Lowe

Updated Jul 9, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICC Lowe

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICC Lowe.

Met with operations and head of department. Was asked to take an in office test to prove my skills even after presenting a portfolio. Was asked to explain my experience with my last employer and asked if i had any persona obligations that may interfere with my ability to work.

Interview Questions
    had to take a step down in title and pay

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICC Lowe.

5 interviews across depts -- even the busiest Management folks took time and showed genuine interest. They were aware that selling themselves and the company was as important as sussing out my capabilities. Impressive few hours--be on your toes.

Interview Questions
    I offered a floor and a ceiling and they chose the middle! Easy and professional.

Digital Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at ICC Lowe in April 2012.

I had a Skype interview. The interview was taken by the HR team member and he asked me a few questions on my previous projects. It was a resume walk. I was told that would contact me with further details within the next week. But I didnot receive any call or offer.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICC Lowe in December 2010.

Third party staffing company directed me to the position. I went for an interview. Interview was successful. I was sent an offer the next day.