ICC Lowe Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICC Lowe

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICC Lowe.

Interview

Met with operations and head of department. Was asked to take an in office test to prove my skills even after presenting a portfolio. Was asked to explain my experience with my last employer and asked if i had any persona obligations that may interfere with my ability to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

had to take a step down in title and pay

Digital Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICC Lowe (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

I had a Skype interview. The interview was taken by the HR team member and he asked me a few questions on my previous projects. It was a resume walk. I was told that would contact me with further details within the next week. But I didnot receive any call or offer.

Interview Questions

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICC Lowe (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

Third party staffing company directed me to the position. I went for an interview. Interview was successful. I was sent an offer the next day.