ICDC College

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Financial Aid Advisor
Culver City, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ICDC College in August 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in, filled out an application, waited in the lobby. Met with the director of the financial aid dept. She conducted a very interesting interview, actually. She sat down, smiled, looked at my resume then back at me and asked "Tell me a little bit about yourself." That caught me off guard, lol. We hit it off pretty good, I tried to focus the conversation on my resume and education and not stray away from business but talked a little about my experience studying abroad. Then, she walked out and brought the HR rep to meet me. She asked the more typical interviewing questions. Then, the executive director of the financial aid dept came in and met me. Im assuming they really liked me since they offered me the job. Im excited, and ready to start my first post-grad full time job.

Interview Questions

Worked for ICDC College? Contribute to the Community!