ICDC College Interview Questions

2.0

Online Business Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at ICDC College.

In the interview, they will ask specific questions regarding your business experience. Business teachers at this school teach in all areas of business. They ask about your teaching experience, hardest situation with a student, how to handle non-traditional learners, what kind of feedback you give to students on assignments in the classroom, and so on.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest situation you have had to deal with when dealing with a student in class.   Answer Question
    They pay by the number of students in class. You are a contract worker, so you need to figure out some things for taxes.

Director/Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ICDC College in October 2008.

The Interview and Hiring Process at ICDC College was professional and friendly. I was able to meet with the Executive Director and the Owner of the Company, which was very impressive to me and made me feel great about being there for an interview. During the interview Process, the individuals responsible for interviewing me and took the time to get to me in a comfortable environment. They asked me questions related to my work experience and expectations of the job I was interviewing for. They took the time to explain the culture of the ICDC College, shared their vision of what the future had in store and already made me feel like an important part of the team. After the interview, I was offered the position with an annual salary I was more than happy with. I happily accepted the position and I have been with ICDC College every since with NO regrets.

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewing with other Vocational Colleges at the time, so I was prepared to answer any and all possible questions that potential employers would ask me during the Interview Process. There were really no difficult or unexpected questions that were asked during the Interview Process, other than that of expected salary in which I am sure everyone has a hard time answering.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations needed. ICDC College met and exceeded my expectations for salary requirements without hesitation.

Online Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ICDC College in August 2010.

Easiest hiring process I've ever came across. Easier than my first job at Jack in the Box. I submitted my resume through Craigslist.com. I got a call from a receptionist-very informal and seemed like routine- and scheduled an interview for the next day. First I interviewed with the director of HR who just went over my resume and asked why I'd be a good fit for the position and company, and my salary requirements. Then the director of financial aid came and did the same thing. The executive came last and made an offer. They will negotiate salary. Be prepared to get a low offer but make sure you counter and do a good job of selling yourself.

Interview Questions
    Yes I was able to negotiate but they will not move very far from their starting point.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at ICDC College in July 2011.

Had 3 interviews w/ 3 different people within one day. The 3rd interview included the acceptance and the salary. Request more if needed.

Interview Questions
    They will give you a paper face down which will include a price. Be sure to ask for more if you have more experience.

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Walked in, filled out an application, waited in the lobby. Met with the director of the financial aid dept. She conducted a very interesting interview, actually. She sat down, smiled, looked at my resume then back at me and asked "Tell me a little bit about yourself." That caught me off guard, lol. We hit it off pretty good, I tried to focus the conversation on my resume and education and not stray away from business but talked a little about my experience studying abroad. Then, she walked out and brought the HR rep to meet me. She asked the more typical interviewing questions. Then, the executive director of the financial aid dept came in and met me. Im assuming they really liked me since they offered me the job. Im excited, and ready to start my first post-grad full time job.

Anonymous Interview

Interviewed with two different people.

I asked for a certain dollar amount and was low-balled

Worked for ICDC College? Contribute to the Community!