ICF International Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

Updated Feb 9, 2015

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ICF International (Arlington, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Got an interview by submitting my resume at a career fair, they paid for travel and my stay which was great. I was well prepared by the HR person and knew all of the people I was interviewing with which was nice. They had us interview with individuals first and then we had a group lunch with other folks interviewing and with a few people that are in the position we were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about experience, personality, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICF International (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was invited for an on-campus interview for an Associate position with ICF. The HR manager for college recruitment and an Senior Associate from the headquarters were present. They asked general behavior related questions only. Eg: Tell me about yourself. Why ICF? Describe an experience where you have to manage conflict. My interview with both person went well. However even after 2 months of the initial interview, I have yet heard back from the company. I followed up with the HR and the senior associate. But they are also not very clear what positions ICF will be hiring from on-campus students.

Interview Questions