ICF International Associate Interview Questions

2.9

Associate Interview

Interview

it started with a phone interview then a face to face at the client site. I then was introduced to the client. The client had some awkward questions that were irrelevant, but managed to get passed that.

Interview Questions

• everything was standard except when i had to meet the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it is pretty hard to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for ICF International

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ICF International.

Interview

The interviews are conducted during proposal season. The HR staff must select potential candidates to bid work for on the proposal. The job is not secure until a reward is recieved fro the participating organization. Contigency offers are sone times given to highly qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• They will ask specific questions about evaluation strategies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICF International (Fairfax, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, a series of 1:1 interviews followed up by call with recruiter. Overall a smooth, quick process what was well organized. Received offer two days after interview

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult work environment and how would you have handled it differently   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ICF International (Fairfax, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very long process - make sure to eat a large breakfast. I had 5 interviews, some were one-on-one, and some were group interviews. The final one was with my potential boss. Be prepared to connect your experience with the job description, which is very typical interview advice, but there were no unexpected curveballs here.

Negotiation

I received an offer near the top of my salary range, so I did not negotiate.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ICF International in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from the recruiter 1 week later. Phone screen went well, and was immediately scheduled for a phone interview with hiring manager and other staff 1 week later. Phone interview lasted over an hour, and conversation went well. Was invited for in-person interview 3 days later. 4 days before my in-person interview, was informed that funding had falling through so they were no longer hiring for the position. Disappointing, Yes. But I'm glad they told me before I got my hopes up after an in-person interview. If I'm still looking when funding comes back around, I will consider ICF.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ICF International in May 2013.

Interview

One phone call interview One in person interview with two people About a month process, but was told it is normally longer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As long as you have a reasonable justification and can back the numbers up, they are very flexible. My counter was accepted in one day.

Associate Interview

Application

interviewed at ICF International in March 2013.

Interview

You are contacted by an internal recruiter who will set up a telephone interview. If you pass this, then you will be invited for an in-person interview with several members of the company.

Interview Questions

• Was asked for specific Excel equations I am familiar with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICF International (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was invited for an on-campus interview for an Associate position with ICF. The HR manager for college recruitment and an Senior Associate from the headquarters were present. They asked general behavior related questions only. Eg: Tell me about yourself. Why ICF? Describe an experience where you have to manage conflict. My interview with both person went well. However even after 2 months of the initial interview, I have yet heard back from the company. I followed up with the HR and the senior associate. But they are also not very clear what positions ICF will be hiring from on-campus students.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICF International (Fairfax, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and two secondary potential coworkers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICF International (Washington, DC) in May 2011.

Interview

First I had a phone interview, once that was completed I came in for 3 in person interviews. There was a writing test and excel test.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the most difficult or unexpected question. I do remember being exhausted by the end of the interview.   Answer Question