ICF International

www.icfi.com

ICF International Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ICF International

Interview Details – Initially talked to them at an on-campus career expo, had a interview the next day with them. Then a few weeks later got a final interview at their corporate office. The corporate interview consists of a presentation and then an interview with 3 other individuals

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume starting your senior year in high school.   Answer Question

Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ICF International in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview with recruiter, then phone interview with an offsite project manager. The a second interview on the phone with another PM... then an onsite interview with three different people - each interview 30 minutes. I received an offer about 4 days after the in person interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you failed or faced a setback, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Fairfax, VA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at ICF International in February 2012.

Interview Details – A recruiter called to repeat the questions answered thru the online application process, just to insist on coming up with a $alary before giving any details about the job or answering any questions. I 'd not work for such a cheap company after reading the negative reviews and low salaries. .

Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ICF International in December 2010.

Interview Details – There were no tricks or unusual questions in the interview. I first interviewed over the phone with a recruiter. I was then interviewed with a panel of three managers on the project that I was being hired to join. They reviewed my resume and asked a few questions about my background for about 1 hour. After the interview finished, I was relieved when they said, "When we find someone that we feel would be good for the project, we don't waste our time with other interviews. We hire them right away".

Negotiation Details – The recruiter gave me the feasible range. They offered me the very top quantity for that range, thus I did not think it prudent to negotiate higher.

Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ICF International in March 2010.

Interview Details – Attended the 1:1 College interview and got a call back within 2 weeks for the second round interview at the headquarters which consisted of a Group interview.

Interview Question – Why did you choose this unusual career path from Engineering to Management?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!