ICF International

Very Easy Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ICF International in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 2 people - although one person really did the talking - and not much of it. I was told a little about the company and the position, the interviewer was brief, did not paint any kind of narrative of the oppportunity. Looking at my resume commented on my experience (probably too much for the position) and did not ask me any questions ! The tone was certainly friendly and the bias for engineers was expressed (which is favorable to me). I was told a few days later that upper management had decided not to fill the posistion. The feeling I got was that this decision had already been made because my interview was so lame. I contacted the interviewer to ask if I would be considered if the position was reopened and did not receive a reply. I was left feeling that this division was very unorganized and as a result disrespectful of the time of their prospective employees.

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!