ICF International

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ICF International.

Very slow and disorganized process. Expect a phone interview with several people, then repeat in person. Having an inside person is the only way to get hired unless you are entry level.

Interview Questions
  • None. Very standard questions. Interviewers will go off script if you lead the conversation.   Answer Question
HR recruiters lied about bonuses and benefits. Do not believe them. There was no flexibility to negotiate on.

Other Interview Reviews for ICF International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICF International in October 2012.

I received a call from a recruiter who found my resume in their database. She sent me the position description and we scheduled a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was about an hour long. After the phone interview I was asked to come in a meet the hiring team. I had about four 45 min interviews. Since the hiring manager was not in the office on that day I also had a phone interview with her two days later.

Interview Questions
    No able to negotiate. Be sure you do your research when asked about your salary requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICF International in January 2012.

I was approached by an ICF employee to discuss an opening with the company. I had interviews with middle management personnel at ICF headquarters and with the clients on client site. The questions from both interviews were largely focused on my previous experience and how it related to the work I would be doing for the client. I received an offer the day after my interview with the client.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a lower salary than I had submitted, but received a sign-on bonus for the difference.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ICF International in November 2008.

Asked Questions on Resume.
    Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Java Script, Object Literal Java Script, Company Processes, Software Development Practices etc.