ICF International
www.icfi.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

ICF International Senior Associate Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ICF International.

Interview Details – Very slow and disorganized process. Expect a phone interview with several people, then repeat in person. Having an inside person is the only way to get hired unless you are entry level.

Interview Question – None. Very standard questions. Interviewers will go off script if you lead the conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR recruiters lied about bonuses and benefits. Do not believe them. There was no flexibility to negotiate on.

Senior Associate
Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICF International in October 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from a recruiter who found my resume in their database. She sent me the position description and we scheduled a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was about an hour long. After the phone interview I was asked to come in a meet the hiring team. I had about four 45 min interviews. Since the hiring manager was not in the office on that day I also had a phone interview with her two days later.

Interview Question – Why ICF?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No able to negotiate. Be sure you do your research when asked about your salary requirements.

Very Easy Interview

Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ICF International in November 2008.

Interview Details – Asked Questions on Resume.
Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Java Script, Object Literal Java Script, Company Processes, Software Development Practices etc.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICF International

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!

ICF International Videos

ICF International – Why Work for Us?

Since 1969, ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. With more than 60 offices and more than 5,000 employees worldwide, we bring deep… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICF International Senior Associate interview questions and advice in Washington, DC . All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICF International employees and interview candidates.