1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ICF International in June 2012.

The interview process was pretty easy. The first telephonic interview consisted of many situation based questions. Then, after a week was called for face to face with three different people. Was asked a lot of different situation based questions again. You just need to be confident in what you are speaking.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a situation where you had conflicting situation and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to join ICF International?   Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself after 5 years?   Answer Question
  • Will you be comfortable working on different technologies?   Answer Question

They offered me and I had my travel plans which I told the recruiter on getting the offer. The recruiter told me that there shouldn't be any problems with the travel and asked me to send the itinerary dates. I sent them and after a few hours, I got a call from the recruiter saying that they are revoking the offer. I told them that I could reschedule which I told earlier as well but without any negotiation, they just revoked and never gave back the response to my emails.They were very unprofessional in the end and it was very disappointing.

Worked for ICF International? Contribute to the Community!