ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2014

2.3

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager II Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2013.

Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Wasn't able to negotiate

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in October 2013.

Campus Interview, Had to go through a psychometric test, a group discussion and a personal interview. The PI was a cool one which revolved mostly around my schooling and the summer internship which I did in Mumbai. There was one person from the HR and another was a head of northern region.

Interview Questions
    Since it was a campus recruitment, I did not negotiate on anything.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty easy and commonly asked...like Are you open to relocation?Strengths and weakness? if you get operations role are you ok with the monotonous work...etc   Answer Question

Assistant Manager II Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2013.

Interview process involves screening of resumes and face to face interview.

Work pressure is high

Assistant Manager II Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

group discussion, interview

ask for at least 50% hike

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2012.

group discussion and interview lasted for 15 mins. GD was very aggressive and you have to find out a chance to speak and can not wait for your turn as nobody will give you that. the interviewers prefer aggressive people. interview was easy and you just need to be confident and aware about recent stories around the world and should have a positive attitude towards all the questions.

Interview Questions
    • situational questions like what would you do if certain situations arrive...   Answer Question

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ghaziabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2011.

Campus recruit process.
    There was an initial online personality / Behavioural test.
    Short listed students went through a a Case study based group discussion with around 9 students in each GD, followed by a personal interview that lasted about 40 minutes or so. The questions were mostly CV based and general questions.

Interview Questions
    • It was a simple interview with questions like take us through your CV or talk about yourself and your family background.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate but some others did

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

interviewed at ICICI Bank in November 2011.

Started with a GD where a case study on Microfinance was given in which there is no solution but need to give some recommendations. Followed by Personal Interview.

Interview Questions
    • case study where there is no solution still need to give a recommendation.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in October 2010.

Written Exam, Group Discussion on Case study. Then they go for personal interview and personality questionnaire will be there

Interview Questions

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!