ICICI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Group discussion based and Interview. Interview is around your CV so prepare well. Group discussion is based on IR laws so prepare your laws well. You have to be energetic and alert during the interview so sleep well the night before. Prepare everything that you have written in the CV.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Started with a personality test where general behavioral questions were asked with no right or wrong answers. Group discussion was relatively simple with generalized topic on compliance. Followed by an interview based on your previous work experience and HR questions. The representatives were nice and did not put any pressure and were patient enough to listen to everything you got to say.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Placement- Group Discussion, PI

Didnt like the profile

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was shortlisted in the on campus recruitment process, and the process took one day full
    Initially they firs take case based group discussions, in which 10 person group they form and they give a case based on the banking situations and 15 mins is given to each participant to prepare something on the case and than the gd is taken; unfortunately i was out on the gd process only.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are most easy as they only ask general questions and something about our summer internship projects; that's it   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Trichy (India)).

Interview

- PPT
    - Group Discussion
    - Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• You have done Engineering then Whey you want to join Bank   Answer Question

Negotiation

Campus Placement Hence no negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

the process include 3 rounds..
    written test
    group discussion
    interview

5 years bond

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Aptitude test
    with questions from quant, reasoning and english

there were 60 questions to be dne in 60 mins..

It was like a normal apti

then after clearing it

U will be called for the

GD

it is a elimination round

after that interview

interview will be a normal like tell me about yourself etc.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

after short listing of resume second step is functional interview followed by HR interview if shortlist PI test conduted by manipal university

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

GD was there first. There was a general awareness topic. I made 3 entries into the GD.
    Post that there was an Interview which has a personal interview as well as role play. I was asked to Sell a Ring but not as a Ring. I was asked Questions like where do i see myself 3years from now. What has been your biggest achievement so far. Who has been your inspiration And why? How would you overcome a difficult situation?

Got better offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

The aptitude test was very easy consisting of basic English, reasoning skills, mathematics and sequencing. The test was of 50 minutes with each section being timed separately. After clearing the aptitude test, one has to give the personality test. After the personality test, a one on one interview is conducted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to make a career in banking?   1 Answer