ICICI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

24 interviews

2.6

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Calcutta (India)
Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in October 2013.

Campus Placement- Group Discussion, PI

Didnt like the profile

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2013.

I was shortlisted in the on campus recruitment process, and the process took one day full
    Initially they firs take case based group discussions, in which 10 person group they form and they give a case based on the banking situations and 15 mins is given to each participant to prepare something on the case and than the gd is taken; unfortunately i was out on the gd process only.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews are most easy as they only ask general questions and something about our summer internship projects; that's it   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2009.

Applications were called for online, to which we had to respond by sending our resume. shortlisted resumes were contacted and asked to appear for the aptitude test, Two rounds of group discussion and personal interview were conducted for those who passed the online test. A psychological test was also conducted for those shortlisted from the group discussion

Interview Questions
    • Why do you choose banking after obtaining a degree in engineering   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2010.

There is a PO process where you have a written test, and then go on for a group discussion and a personal interview. Then you have a 9-month long classroom training in Manipal academy, Bangalore.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions, mostly just to see if you're going to be committed to your job or not. Then there are questions related to honesty and compliance.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for probationary officers.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trichy (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

- PPT
    - Group Discussion
    - Personal Interview

Interview Questions
    • You have done Engineering then Whey you want to join Bank   Answer Question
    Campus Placement Hence no negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2011.

Campus Recruitment.
    1.Online Exam
    2.Psychometric test
    3. Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at ICICI Bank in June 2012.

GD was there first. There was a general awareness topic. I made 3 entries into the GD.
    Post that there was an Interview which has a personal interview as well as role play. I was asked to Sell a Ring but not as a Ring. I was asked Questions like where do i see myself 3years from now. What has been your biggest achievement so far. Who has been your inspiration And why? How would you overcome a difficult situation?

Got better offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in November 2011.

GD, and an interview

Interview Questions
    • I would say, they bought me without I having tried to sell myself. As easy as that.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

the process include 3 rounds..
    written test
    group discussion
    interview

5 years bond

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2012.

Both Online and offline.first we have to make registration and then confirmation will come in case our application will be get selected.then they will guide u at every steps.

Interview Questions
    • they will ask your personal past experience and the motto of joining banking industry.sometimes about ICICI BANK and present scenarios.   View Answers (2)

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!