ICICI Bank

Average Difficulty
24 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Placement- Group Discussion, PI

Reason for Declining – Didnt like the profile

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was shortlisted in the on campus recruitment process, and the process took one day full
Initially they firs take case based group discussions, in which 10 person group they form and they give a case based on the banking situations and 15 mins is given to each participant to prepare something on the case and than the gd is taken; unfortunately i was out on the gd process only.

Interview Question – Interviews are most easy as they only ask general questions and something about our summer internship projects; that's it   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2009.

Interview Details – Applications were called for online, to which we had to respond by sending our resume. shortlisted resumes were contacted and asked to appear for the aptitude test, Two rounds of group discussion and personal interview were conducted for those who passed the online test. A psychological test was also conducted for those shortlisted from the group discussion

Interview Question – Why do you choose banking after obtaining a degree in engineering   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2010.

Interview Details – There is a PO process where you have a written test, and then go on for a group discussion and a personal interview. Then you have a 9-month long classroom training in Manipal academy, Bangalore.

Interview Question – Very basic questions, mostly just to see if you're going to be committed to your job or not. Then there are questions related to honesty and compliance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for probationary officers.

Trichy (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – - PPT
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview

Interview Question – You have done Engineering then Whey you want to join Bank   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus Placement Hence no negotiation

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2011.

Interview Details – Campus Recruitment.
1.Online Exam
2.Psychometric test
3. Interview

Interview Question – Current Events.   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at ICICI Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – GD was there first. There was a general awareness topic. I made 3 entries into the GD.
Post that there was an Interview which has a personal interview as well as role play. I was asked to Sell a Ring but not as a Ring. I was asked Questions like where do i see myself 3years from now. What has been your biggest achievement so far. Who has been your inspiration And why? How would you overcome a difficult situation?

Interview Question – Why do you want to relocate?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got better offer

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in November 2011.

Interview Details – GD, and an interview

Interview Question – I would say, they bought me without I having tried to sell myself. As easy as that.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – the process include 3 rounds..
written test
group discussion
interview

Interview Question – they asked me about economics..stagflation n all   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 5 years bond

Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – Both Online and offline.first we have to make registration and then confirmation will come in case our application will be get selected.then they will guide u at every steps.

Interview Question – they will ask your personal past experience and the motto of joining banking industry.sometimes about ICICI BANK and present scenarios.   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICICI Bank Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All 24 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICICI Bank employees and interview candidates.