ICICI Bank

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was shortlisted in the on campus recruitment process, and the process took one day full
Initially they firs take case based group discussions, in which 10 person group they form and they give a case based on the banking situations and 15 mins is given to each participant to prepare something on the case and than the gd is taken; unfortunately i was out on the gd process only.

Interview Question – Interviews are most easy as they only ask general questions and something about our summer internship projects; that's it   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at ICICI Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – GD was there first. There was a general awareness topic. I made 3 entries into the GD.
Post that there was an Interview which has a personal interview as well as role play. I was asked to Sell a Ring but not as a Ring. I was asked Questions like where do i see myself 3years from now. What has been your biggest achievement so far. Who has been your inspiration And why? How would you overcome a difficult situation?

Interview Question – Why do you want to relocate?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got better offer

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in August 2010.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test and then Interview by the Vertical Head alongwith HR. Then a Psychometric test. Being Fresher the Questions for Interview were based on the Summer Internship and Final Project done during my MBA. Most questions were based on the contents of the CV

Interview Question – Functions of Excel i.e. V-Look up   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – NO Negotiation phase.

Assistant Manager
Bandra Kurla Complex (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2010.

Interview Details – ICICI Bank has a PO programme where in every 3 months it recruits people from whole over India, have to apply online and select a date for aptitude test.
Selected candidates from the aptitude test would be called for Group discussion and selected GD candidates would be called for interview.
Candidates selected in interview would be confirmed for a full time 9 months residential classroom training in Bangalore. After 9 months training candidates would be posted in any branch anywhere in India for 3 months internship in the branch. After sucessfull completion of internship would continue to work at the branch as Assistant manager I

Interview Question – Interview process is not at all difficult.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I dint negotiate because i am a fresher

Very Easy Interview

Thāne (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2012.

Interview Details – i given an interview for rejoin process with the assistant manager grade, interview was good, but the kept me on hold and asked me to wait for 10 days to get back to me from there side. but after a month also i didn't got any info by them.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICICI Bank Assistant Manager interview questions and advice in Mumbai, India. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICICI Bank employees and interview candidates.