ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through a consultancy and interview was scheduled within a week and results were announced after 1 week of interview. Just had a single round of interview through video conferencing.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and how comfortable are you with sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non Negotiable

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Campus Placement-Case study in GD .Followed by Interview.There were two interviewers. They tested my knowledge about the current banking scenario. The current rates, repo rates etc. Few questions about the courses that I had taken up in college were asked -pertaining mostly to economics

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

The interview was very very simple. It had one round and very basic questions. I got the offer after about 5 weeks of interview. There was silence before that.
    Interview was about previous company, projects handled, family background, Standard HR questions - strengths, weaknesses, why this profile, why city change.

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring was sleek and the prime focus was whether a person can sell. Initiated with a case study and continued into a group discussion, following which, the selected candidates were held to a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How to sell credit cards to the clients (business case study)   Answer Question

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

a long process but HR team was quite supportive 21 days were taken for background verification till than you will be in suspense whether you r selected or not. if ur immediate hris not helpful u can escalate to higher management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very difficult

Junior Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

First round GD, normal Topics will be given on earlier day

then interview for technical and personal round

result will be given after 1 week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Quite organized, test and interview

Interview Questions

• your earlier company vintage or period   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much room, take what you get

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview. I was asked questions based on my resume. About my college and previous job. I was asked questions about my preference. I was offered for the role in the first interview which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Markets Group   1 Answer

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Through - news paper advertisement, reference, in ICICI site carrer section, employee referral in the internal site. Short listed by the HR department. Call for the test - skill test, personality test, IQ test. Basing on the test results Group discussion , Group/panel interview, one to one interview by department heads followed by HR (who will discuss with regard pay stature). Back ground check will be done. Offer letter will be sent.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal situation in case run on bank's deposit due to adverse remark on the bank's function - recovery process of bad loans ( housing, vehicle) ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1. GD on Case study
    2. Interview

Negotiation

Its a complete sales job