ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Calcutta, India

3.3

Assistant Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Psychometric test followed by GD & PI. I applied through campus placement in which i had to go through psychometric test then GD which was elimination round afterward personal interview of around 20 minute. i got result on the same day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Placement- Group Discussion, PI

Didnt like the profile

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

At first I applied for the post of regional manager through online, timesjob.com. After 2 days a mail had been received from the Company. Then I replied of the mail. Then recruiter called me and gave me interview date and place and time. Then I went there.

Interview Questions

• Here, Zonal Manager asked me most difficult questions to me in various type.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was through written exam followed by PI and GD. Interview questions were situation based.

Interview Questions

• Have you handled a crowed were every one is asking one or the other question.   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation as it was my first job interview

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

After having preliminary interview 1:1 interview

Junior Officer Customer Service Branch Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Walk-in interview,written test,personal interview

Interview Questions

• How would you convince acustomer for opening an account?   Answer Question

PO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Great filtering process applied by the bank