ICICI Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Debt Manager Interview

Debt Manager
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – It was through the ICICI Bank PO program. I was in the first batch. Advertismnet was given in all leading news papers so I got to know about it. Interviews were held PAN India. There 4 rounds. Screening, Written, GD and Interviews.

Interview Question – Why from sceince to banking?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is quick. It also depends on kind of position applied and who is taking your interview. There is no single definite criteria. Overall they are ready to take risk with you while hiring. Thats my experience.

Interview Question – NOthing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Collections Interview

Collections

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview including written test for freshers. Questions are tricky some times. A multifaced inter view...Written test will be of objective. Also you have to undergo medical test

Interview Question – Why you want to leave you existing company   View Answer

Branch Banking Officer Interview

Branch Banking Officer
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ICICI Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview & also 1:1 inerview,
after compeleting interview next step is exam online like ibps exam.
reasult within 48 hours . if you complete it than further one month training.
after three months training you will go under three months training and becomes an officer.

Interview Question – why icici bank   Answer Question

Assistant Manager II Interview

Assistant Manager II
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult was asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wasn't able to negotiate

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Phone Banking Officer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – The whole process was done in a day. A written multiple choice test based scores determined who went to the interview round. The test focused on numerical, analytical and English language skills. The interview panel consisted of 2. They were mainly focused on checking the ability of the job seeker to speak clearly and sensibly.

Interview Question – There was no specific difficult or unexpected question except that one of the panel members seemed to think I had long hair. But it didnt look like it mattered anyway. It was quite relaxed and seemed more like a formality as they realised that I can communicate well in English and seemed like i had good test scores.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as it was my first job.

Relationships Manager Interview

Relationships Manager

Interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview Details – Campus recruitment, cv shortlist followed by one GD, one technical round, 1 hr round. Basic financial ratios questions, CV related questions, internship questions, academics, y icici, good at sales or not etc. tc

Interview Question – CV related questions   Answer Question

Manager Customomer Relations Interview

Manager Customomer Relations
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2010.

Interview Details – .If interview panel has experienced & professional persons,it can be a challenging exam.Questions like 'ladies should bring up the children well & look after the house & family'Where do you fit in ?
What will happen if your husband is tranferred to another city/country ?
How do you want to do your investments here ?Remember to take tax advantages.

Interview Question – How long do you want to wait to begin a family ?   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

Interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview Details – interview by hr and then the line manager, poor working environment

Interview Question – your work experience   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager II Interview

Assistant Manager II
Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Interview, Had to go through a psychometric test, a group discussion and a personal interview. The PI was a cool one which revolved mostly around my schooling and the summer internship which I did in Mumbai. There was one person from the HR and another was a head of northern region.

Interview Question – None really, it was a cool interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was a campus recruitment, I did not negotiate on anything.

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!