ICICI Bank Interview Questions & Reviews in India

156 interviews

2.7

156 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

The interview was very very simple. It had one round and very basic questions. I got the offer after about 5 weeks of interview. There was silence before that.
    Interview was about previous company, projects handled, family background, Standard HR questions - strengths, weaknesses, why this profile, why city change.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2010.

Applied online , appeared for the test , then Group Discussion , personal interviews , psychometric evaluation.Applied online , appeared for the test , then Group Discussion , personal interviews , psychometric evaluation.

Interview Questions
    • Details about engineering project, Why banking after engineering.   View Answer

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in October 2013.

a long process but HR team was quite supportive 21 days were taken for background verification till than you will be in suspense whether you r selected or not. if ur immediate hris not helpful u can escalate to higher management

very difficult

Debt Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

It was through the ICICI Bank PO program. I was in the first batch. Advertismnet was given in all leading news papers so I got to know about it. Interviews were held PAN India. There 4 rounds. Screening, Written, GD and Interviews.

no negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2013.

Hiring process is quick. It also depends on kind of position applied and who is taking your interview. There is no single definite criteria. Overall they are ready to take risk with you while hiring. Thats my experience.

No negotiation

Collections Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

3 rounds of interview including written test for freshers. Questions are tricky some times. A multifaced inter view...Written test will be of objective. Also you have to undergo medical test

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to leave you existing company   View Answer

Branch Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ICICI Bank in August 2013.

phone interview & also 1:1 inerview,
    after compeleting interview next step is exam online like ibps exam.
    reasult within 48 hours . if you complete it than further one month training.
    after three months training you will go under three months training and becomes an officer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2013.

Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Wasn't able to negotiate

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2010.

The whole process was done in a day. A written multiple choice test based scores determined who went to the interview round. The test focused on numerical, analytical and English language skills. The interview panel consisted of 2. They were mainly focused on checking the ability of the job seeker to speak clearly and sensibly.

Interview Questions
    • There was no specific difficult or unexpected question except that one of the panel members seemed to think I had long hair. But it didnt look like it mattered anyway. It was quite relaxed and seemed more like a formality as they realised that I can communicate well in English and seemed like i had good test scores.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as it was my first job.

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!