ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.7

Manager-1 Interview

The interview was very basic, as they needed someone to fill in the role urgently.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2009.

interview based on experience by HR

no comment

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Gd followed by PI. GD had a round of case study on cokmpetition and ethics. It was comprised of two panelist. One from real estate side and another HR. They took candidates who were confident and outgoing and who could stand out in the crowd. They wanted the GD to be a fish market to see who stands out.

Corporate Banker Interview

The interview process was smooth. Was called for an interview in the morning. HR and Business interviewer both in the same round. Business interviewer asked me about my past work experience and how that will help me at my role at ICICI. HR interviewer asked me general HR questions

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank.

First Aptitude test ,second HR interview ,third Interview panel ,fourth one to one interview and fifth final offer and accepted . but no difficult questions asked easy cake walk.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2014.

Applied through campus recruitment.
    We submitted our resumes on the online form on the website
    Shortlist was based upon CGPA and the next round was case GD's . The topics were very general and easy. About 19 people were selected for interviews and four got job offers. Focus is on Position of Responsibilities and any relevant knowledge and experience about banking.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you have dealt with raw data and numbers   Answer Question

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank.

The interview was very very simple. It had one round and very basic questions. I got the offer after about 5 weeks of interview. There was silence before that.
    Interview was about previous company, projects handled, family background, Standard HR questions - strengths, weaknesses, why this profile, why city change.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Debt Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank.

It was through the ICICI Bank PO program. I was in the first batch. Advertismnet was given in all leading news papers so I got to know about it. Interviews were held PAN India. There 4 rounds. Screening, Written, GD and Interviews.

no negotiation

Collections Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ICICI Bank.

3 rounds of interview including written test for freshers. Questions are tricky some times. A multifaced inter view...Written test will be of objective. Also you have to undergo medical test

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to leave you existing company   View Answer