ICICI Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

CHIEF MANAGER
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – Interview is taken by a panel comprising of an HR manager, vertical/product representative and an independent observer.

Interview Question – If you are doing good in your curent job, then why leave at this stage?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Internal Audit

Interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview Details – for getting to the interview round just upload your Resume at the ICICI Bank career website and whenever there is vacancy they will call you up.

Interview Question – No difficult Questions. They just ask about previous experience.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Calcutta (India)

I applied online - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – At first I applied for the post of regional manager through online, timesjob.com. After 2 days a mail had been received from the Company. Then I replied of the mail. Then recruiter called me and gave me interview date and place and time. Then I went there.

Interview Question – Here, Zonal Manager asked me most difficult questions to me in various type.   View Answer

Privilege Banker Interview

Privilege Banker
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1st Step: Got the mail from placement cell of college, consisting of details regarding company, job profile, job designation

2nd Step: Registration for post on campus

3nd Step: Gave Online Aptitude Test which was of 55 mins consisting of 4 sections.
section 1: Verbal reasoning/reading compression 30 Questions=20mins
section 2: Quantitative 30 Question=15mins
section 3: Numerical reasoning 30 Quest=15 mins
section 4: Matching consisting of 50 quest need to solve in 5 mins.

4th Step: Gave OPQ(Occupation Personality Questionnaire) test

5th Step : After getting shortlisted gave final Personal Interview.

In Personal Interview, panel asked me regarding the summer internship, ask me whether I did some kind of selling in Internship. What were the products? How many sales I did? Total business I gave to company. Once they got convinced that I am ready for sales job they asked me, what i know about ICICI Bank? Once I gave them satisfies answer. They asked me whether I am ready to shift any where India. For this question, I answer them that I will prefer Maharashtra for start. As I have done MBA marketing, they didn't asked me many questions because I did many extra curricular activities plus score was descent.

6th Step : Mail Regarding Selection list have come on campus. that's how i got selected.

Interview Question – Do u have any previous sales experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As it was sales job & it was on campus. They were just looking for student who have attitude for selling financial products. So just go through the products which ICICI bank is offering. Clear communication skills & most importantly panel will try to put in some difficult situation so u need to stick to ur guns to tackle such situation. Hope this review will help u guys.

Relationships Manager Interview

Relationships Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2012.

Interview Details – For experienced candidates, its only through face to face interviews with the HR.

Interview Question – To justify the job role which you were previously in, your achievements and considerable addition to business.. and how did u do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was professional.. however emphasis on a considerable negotiation comes into picture when you are still in job and searching for a shift.

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call as well as the mail through a consultant regarding the written test which was to be held for the position of Operations Officer. After clearing the Interview I was asked to come down for Interview.After this I received a call that I have been selected and could come down for the collection of offer letter.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Thāne (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2012.

Interview Details – i given an interview for rejoin process with the assistant manager grade, interview was good, but the kept me on hold and asked me to wait for 10 days to get back to me from there side. but after a month also i didn't got any info by them.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   View Answer

Privilege Banker Interview

Privilege Banker
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview consists of 1st phase as written which is aptitude test after clearing that one Online assessment test will be there after that there will a round of personal interview where they will ask about normal background of the candidate and their career goals and what they know about the company and they will tell about the job profile and all this whole process takes about 2weeks of time

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Relationships Manager Interview

Relationships Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in June 2009.

Interview Details – When I attend the interview , there are 3 people were asking the parallel question at a time.And I answered the question of lady first which is the basic reason I have selected as I have show how to handle pressure in unique situation.

Interview Question – Sales or Opeation ??? Your opnion   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was funny and challenging...

Manager Interview

Manager
Cochin (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in April 2012.

Interview Details – interviewed about the general banking operations and how would judge an NRI Customer on his visit to the bank for account opening, where at present I am a Operations Manager.

Interview Question – How would you judge an NRI Customer on his visit to your Branch for account opening (here Cherthala location) ?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank