ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.7

Mobile Banking Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1st round is online simple test and 2nd round is face to face interview, all simple questions about in your profile and communication as well.
    1) Aptitude Test comprising of Communication skills, simple calculations, comprehensions and analysis.
    2) Second Round was the Department Manager's round of checking your verbal communications with all the basic qts.

Assistant Manager I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Psychometric test followed by GD & PI. I applied through campus placement in which i had to go through psychometric test then GD which was elimination round afterward personal interview of around 20 minute. i got result on the same day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Started with a personality test where general behavioral questions were asked with no right or wrong answers. Group discussion was relatively simple with generalized topic on compliance. Followed by an interview based on your previous work experience and HR questions. The representatives were nice and did not put any pressure and were patient enough to listen to everything you got to say.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Gd followed by PI. GD had a round of case study on cokmpetition and ethics. It was comprised of two panelist. One from real estate side and another HR. They took candidates who were confident and outgoing and who could stand out in the crowd. They wanted the GD to be a fish market to see who stands out.

Corporate Banker Interview

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Was called for an interview in the morning. HR and Business interviewer both in the same round. Business interviewer asked me about my past work experience and how that will help me at my role at ICICI. HR interviewer asked me general HR questions

Officer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First Aptitude test ,second HR interview ,third Interview panel ,fourth one to one interview and fifth final offer and accepted . but no difficult questions asked easy cake walk.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment.
    We submitted our resumes on the online form on the website
    Shortlist was based upon CGPA and the next round was case GD's . The topics were very general and easy. About 19 people were selected for interviews and four got job offers. Focus is on Position of Responsibilities and any relevant knowledge and experience about banking.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you have dealt with raw data and numbers   Answer Question

Wealth Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

The interview was very very simple. It had one round and very basic questions. I got the offer after about 5 weeks of interview. There was silence before that.
    Interview was about previous company, projects handled, family background, Standard HR questions - strengths, weaknesses, why this profile, why city change.

Interview Questions

Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Why are yoou looking for a change   1 Answer

Debt Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

It was through the ICICI Bank PO program. I was in the first batch. Advertismnet was given in all leading news papers so I got to know about it. Interviews were held PAN India. There 4 rounds. Screening, Written, GD and Interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation