Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank
- Assistant Manager (27)
- Assistant Manager II (13)
- Relationship Manager (10)
- Management Trainee (8)
- Relationships Manager (7)
- Branch Banking Officer (6)
- Manager (6)
- Privilege Banker (6)
- Probationary Officer (6)
- Sales Officer (6)
- Branch Manager (6)
- Junior Officer (4)
- Officer (4)
- Regional Manager (4)
- Credit Manager (4)
- Customer Service Officer (4)
- Branch Sales Manager (3)
- Associate (3)
- Phone Banking Officer (3)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Officer (2)
- Wealth Manager (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Privilege Banker (AM I) (2)
- Assistant Manager I (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Customer Services Manager (2)
- Operations Officer (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2014.
1st round is online simple test and 2nd round is face to face interview, all simple questions about in your profile and communication as well.
1) Aptitude Test comprising of Communication skills, simple calculations, comprehensions and analysis.
2) Second Round was the Department Manager's round of checking your verbal communications with all the basic qts.
- easy Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in November 2014.
Psychometric test followed by GD & PI. I applied through campus placement in which i had to go through psychometric test then GD which was elimination round afterward personal interview of around 20 minute. i got result on the same day.
- Few questions based on my SIP . Answer Question
Started with a personality test where general behavioral questions were asked with no right or wrong answers. Group discussion was relatively simple with generalized topic on compliance. Followed by an interview based on your previous work experience and HR questions. The representatives were nice and did not put any pressure and were patient enough to listen to everything you got to say.
- No difficult or unexpected question Answer Question
I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Bank.
Gd followed by PI. GD had a round of case study on cokmpetition and ethics. It was comprised of two panelist. One from real estate side and another HR. They took candidates who were confident and outgoing and who could stand out in the crowd. They wanted the GD to be a fish market to see who stands out.
- How to improve profitability of bank Answer Question
The interview process was smooth. Was called for an interview in the morning. HR and Business interviewer both in the same round. Business interviewer asked me about my past work experience and how that will help me at my role at ICICI. HR interviewer asked me general HR questions
- Why ICICI? Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).
First Aptitude test ,second HR interview ,third Interview panel ,fourth one to one interview and fifth final offer and accepted . but no difficult questions asked easy cake walk.
- Nothing as such .. SLR , CRR etc Answer Question
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2014.
Applied through campus recruitment.
We submitted our resumes on the online form on the website
Shortlist was based upon CGPA and the next round was case GD's . The topics were very general and easy. About 19 people were selected for interviews and four got job offers. Focus is on Position of Responsibilities and any relevant knowledge and experience about banking.
- Give an example where you have dealt with raw data and numbers Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore (India)).
The interview was very very simple. It had one round and very basic questions. I got the offer after about 5 weeks of interview. There was silence before that.
Interview was about previous company, projects handled, family background, Standard HR questions - strengths, weaknesses, why this profile, why city change.
- Why do I want to do this profile Answer Question
Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.
- Why are yoou looking for a change 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).
It was through the ICICI Bank PO program. I was in the first batch. Advertismnet was given in all leading news papers so I got to know about it. Interviews were held PAN India. There 4 rounds. Screening, Written, GD and Interviews.
- Why from sceince to banking? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review