ICICI Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Placement- Group Discussion, PI

Didnt like the profile

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

very straighforward. mostly ques asked from the cv and summer project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

campus placement.no negotiation

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

it was a on campus interview where we had a gd pi process. gd was related to case given to us. they are looking for aggressive and good speakers. after that pi had topics related to the psychometric test they conducted which was not a elimination round. prepare why icici? why banking? hobbies and all also make sure no location constraints are there. it was pan india

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was shortlisted in the on campus recruitment process, and the process took one day full Initially they firs take case based group discussions, in which 10 person group they form and they give a case based on the banking situations and 15 mins is given to each participant to prepare something on the case and than the gd is taken; unfortunately i was out on the gd process only.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are most easy as they only ask general questions and something about our summer internship projects; that's it   Answer Question

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test of English, general knowledge and Maths followed by an interview with RH and HR persons

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

Applicants were selected on the basis of their profiles.Group Case Discussions was the criteria for further shortlist , Personality test Questionnaire was conducted online for all the shortlisted students . Interview was taken a panel of two or three panelists.

Interview Questions

• Fiscal Policy, Trade Finance , Risk etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Branch Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

phone interview & also 1:1 inerview, after compeleting interview next step is exam online like ibps exam. reasult within 48 hours . if you complete it than further one month training. after three months training you will go under three months training and becomes an officer.

Dealer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

CV shortlist, GD, Interview - A basic round of GD (some current topic) followed by about yourself and other standard interview questions. Some questions for testing knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Branch Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

It had a GD round where they had given a case, in which how would react if you were in the situation to satisfy both your customer and employee. Next it was a personal interview where they had asked about the sales experience in the Internship which i have underwent for 6 months. Next was Psychometric test which was conducted online.

Interview Questions

• In GD round where i have to depict the situation and give my view of solving the issue. Then it was n't clear, how the evaluation is being done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As it was a campus recruitment, i could n't get a chance to negotiate.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty easy and commonly asked...like Are you open to relocation?Strengths and weakness? if you get operations role are you ok with the monotonous work...etc   Answer Question