ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test then Interview. Aptitude test had Case analysis. Interview was a panel interview. Interview started with HR questions and then went on to domain specific questions primarily Corporate Finance, Summer Intern Project and Credit Appraisal Process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

First they shortlisted by GPA wise Then we had GD Then HR Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Cochin (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

interviewed about the general banking operations and how would judge an NRI Customer on his visit to the bank for account opening, where at present I am a Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you judge an NRI Customer on his visit to your Branch for account opening (here Cherthala location) ?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online through Job board. Received a call for video conf interview at reliance web world. The interviewers arrived exactly 20 min late Panel consisted of General Manager and HR assistant The GM was asking questions about the projects i've done. He asked me questions relating to six sigma. He said that one of my answers is wrong and asked me to check back( my answer was perfect) He himself wasn't sure of what to ask. The HR assistant asked me if I would join icici bank if it gave me same package as with my current company. I said I wasn't sure of it.(I wonder wat she expected me to say) Since the interview started late and the time slot(at third part vid conf) was nearly ending the interview had to abruptly end. There was unprofessional-ism throughout the recruitment process later on received a call from HR and I asked about the role and asked her to gve me examples of specific projects that r running. She had no clue and worse she gave a very vague nd worthless answer I asked if I can get a hike of 1 lac, she agreed.

Interview Questions

I was shocked to see that the final salary structure was lesser than my current( i was promised 1 lac hike) They had inhuman HR policies like they could throw me out me anytime but I had to give notification period of 3 months( give me a break). I was asked to submit my school and graduating original certificates( unbelievable) and a whole list of it. I emailed them about packages, but as i expected they never responded

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Mainly the bank recruits through placement agencies and hires through online job portals. Then it calls for an interview with HR and line manager, like a regional head, for a panel interview. The candidate should be experienced to handle a Br

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Fully technical questions on finance and risk management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The selection process was in two parts: psychometric test and an interview having both HR and IT Team together. The interview was more focused on our early job experience and how we can contribute to the Bank. Few questions on technology and tools were asked. I was more questioned on banking part like AML, KYC, ALM, etc.

Interview Questions

• Exposure of any particular tool or technology   1 Answer
    • Implementation of IT strategy?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

One group discussion & other face to face interview.