ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.8

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Call was received by me i think it was a recruiter we discussed the profile and portion of credit and sale etc. Call came from icici bank received a mail about time and date of interview and I went to interview that's all the process is At Mumbai MIDC had a seat there my turn came Ann that's all

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1. Campus Shortlist 2. Psychometric Test 3. GD 4. Interview GD included a Bank Loan case study. No financial terms needed. They were looking for right approach and communication skills. Interview was of average length. Mostly CV base questions and HR questions. They might go in-depth about your resume. So, prepare well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly it was about resume content and HR question but some technical in-depth questions were also asked   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed Salary (Campus Selection)

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First Aptitude test ,second HR interview ,third Interview panel ,fourth one to one interview and fifth final offer and accepted . but no difficult questions asked easy cake walk.

Cluster Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Application through internet or through consultants .there.You will be asked reason for change and last 2 yrs performance rating in one to one .They check your qualification details and previous employments details.

Interview Questions

• Why you want a change ?   1 Answer
    • Why you have not given a promotion in 6 yrs   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

CV Shortlist, GD round, Interviews

Interview Questions

• Choose between two options: two eight inches or one sixteen inches pizza   2 Answers

Recruitment Head North Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Face to Face Interview

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as the Offer was well worked out

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

its an interview, thats it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations are quite hard

Assistant Manager for Credit Card Systems At ICICI BANK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Written test, Followed by GD once test is cleared. Interview once through with GD

Assistant Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

it was a on campus interview where we had a gd pi process. gd was related to case given to us. they are looking for aggressive and good speakers. after that pi had topics related to the psychometric test they conducted which was not a elimination round. prepare why icici? why banking? hobbies and all also make sure no location constraints are there. it was pan india