ICICI Bank Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

2.9

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2013.

Hiring process is quick. It also depends on kind of position applied and who is taking your interview. There is no single definite criteria. Overall they are ready to take risk with you while hiring. Thats my experience.

No negotiation

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The interview process is quite simple with a round of online test and subsequent rounds of interviews.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in October 2012.

First they shortlisted by GPA wise
    Then we had GD
    Then HR Interview

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Got an interview call through an employee referral who was a college alumni. As mine ws a lateral interview , it ws mainly related to my area of previous experience. Questions where more direct and related to what I had done in the past and why i wanted to join the Bank.Was conducted by an HR person and the department superior.

Accepted the offer

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thāne (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 months - interviewed at ICICI Bank in July 2012.

1) Aptitude Test comprising of Communication skills, simple calculations, comprehensions and analysis.
    2) Second Round was the Department Manager's round of checking your verbal communications with all the basic qts.
    3) HR Round where you'd be told the terms and conditions, duties, medical check-ups and all, If you are selected.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at ICICI Bank in June 2012.

GD was there first. There was a general awareness topic. I made 3 entries into the GD.
    Post that there was an Interview which has a personal interview as well as role play. I was asked to Sell a Ring but not as a Ring. I was asked Questions like where do i see myself 3years from now. What has been your biggest achievement so far. Who has been your inspiration And why? How would you overcome a difficult situation?

Got better offer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thāne (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2012.

i given an interview for rejoin process with the assistant manager grade, interview was good, but the kept me on hold and asked me to wait for 10 days to get back to me from there side. but after a month also i didn't got any info by them.

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2012.

For experienced candidates, its only through face to face interviews with the HR.

Interview Questions
    • To justify the job role which you were previously in, your achievements and considerable addition to business.. and how did u do it?   Answer Question
    It was professional.. however emphasis on a considerable negotiation comes into picture when you are still in job and searching for a shift.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ICICI Bank in April 2012.

one interview....good interviewer,,,amazing environment...2 interviews took place

Interview Questions
    • How much salary and would you like to work 12 hours ,yes or no   Answer Question
    very friendly..

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2012.

I applied on the website of the employer. After 1 month i got interview call. First off all I said on completed psychosomatic test online. After that panel interview was conducted. Mostly questions was from Ratio Analysis.