ICICI Bank

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Privilege Banker

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – Aptitude test
Psychometric test
HR interview
( Questions about background,education, banking knowledge etc)

Interview Question – customer convincing skills   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in July 2012.

Interview Details – i had to pass an aptitude test and a g.d round to get to the final interview

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions.all they wanted to know was would i be willing to do field work   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the job consisted of 95% field work ,i was looking for a desk job

Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited through campus selection the process was like
first a written test was taken which was not that difficult and included basic maths and english,then a interview was taken in which i was questioned about my summer training
there was a panel of 3

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1st Step: Got the mail from placement cell of college, consisting of details regarding company, job profile, job designation

2nd Step: Registration for post on campus

3nd Step: Gave Online Aptitude Test which was of 55 mins consisting of 4 sections.
section 1: Verbal reasoning/reading compression 30 Questions=20mins
section 2: Quantitative 30 Question=15mins
section 3: Numerical reasoning 30 Quest=15 mins
section 4: Matching consisting of 50 quest need to solve in 5 mins.

4th Step: Gave OPQ(Occupation Personality Questionnaire) test

5th Step : After getting shortlisted gave final Personal Interview.

In Personal Interview, panel asked me regarding the summer internship, ask me whether I did some kind of selling in Internship. What were the products? How many sales I did? Total business I gave to company. Once they got convinced that I am ready for sales job they asked me, what i know about ICICI Bank? Once I gave them satisfies answer. They asked me whether I am ready to shift any where India. For this question, I answer them that I will prefer Maharashtra for start. As I have done MBA marketing, they didn't asked me many questions because I did many extra curricular activities plus score was descent.

6th Step : Mail Regarding Selection list have come on campus. that's how i got selected.

Interview Question – Do u have any previous sales experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As it was sales job & it was on campus. They were just looking for student who have attitude for selling financial products. So just go through the products which ICICI bank is offering. Clear communication skills & most importantly panel will try to put in some difficult situation so u need to stick to ur guns to tackle such situation. Hope this review will help u guys.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview consists of 1st phase as written which is aptitude test after clearing that one Online assessment test will be there after that there will a round of personal interview where they will ask about normal background of the candidate and their career goals and what they know about the company and they will tell about the job profile and all this whole process takes about 2weeks of time

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2011.

Interview Details – there was a online exam after which the shortlisted candidates gave an attributes test. Finally we were briefly told about the profile by a person from the organisation and then called one by one for an interview by a panel.

Interview Question – strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there were no negatiations as such. as we were freshers and were being hired through campus placement, thus the package was clarified beforehand.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICICI Bank Privilege Banker interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICICI Bank employees and interview candidates.