ICICI Bank

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview Details – Campus recruitment, cv shortlist followed by one GD, one technical round, 1 hr round. Basic financial ratios questions, CV related questions, internship questions, academics, y icici, good at sales or not etc. tc

Interview Question – CV related questions   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2013.

Interview Details – it was a on campus interview where we had a gd pi process. gd was related to case given to us. they are looking for aggressive and good speakers.
after that pi had topics related to the psychometric test they conducted which was not a elimination round. prepare why icici? why banking? hobbies and all
also make sure no location constraints are there. it was pan india

Interview Question – why banking after marketing?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2012.

Interview Details – 1. GD on Case study
2. Interview

Negotiation Details – Its a complete sales job

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2013.

Interview Details – Quite organized, test and interview

Interview Question – your earlier company vintage or period   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not much room, take what you get

Very Easy Interview

Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in November 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was based out of campus.First was an online Psychometric Evaluation. The GD was held with 6 people per group and a small scenario for solution.The PI was general and asked mostly questions about yourself and likes/dislikes.

Interview Question – Nothing as such.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was a campus placement, salary was fixed.

Interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview Details – very straighforward. mostly ques asked from the cv and summer project.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – campus placement.no negotiation

Mumbai (India)

I interviewed at ICICI Bank in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty easy and commonly asked   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview Details – Got an interview call through an employee referral who was a college alumni. As mine ws a lateral interview , it ws mainly related to my area of previous experience. Questions where more direct and related to what I had done in the past and why i wanted to join the Bank.Was conducted by an HR person and the department superior.

Interview Question – Why do u want to quit ur current employer   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Accepted the offer

Indore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ICICI Bank in August 2012.

Interview Details – firstly we should be confident and answer properly the question which asked by the person and if u dnt know than say clearly that u dnt have knowledge about that and after interview ask to the authority to clear the doubt about the question. and dress up properly and never fill nervous anytime while interview is going on.

Interview Question – how to you manage the team and how to co ordinate with the upper and lower authority, and how to u built the relationship with the customer and employees.   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2012.

Interview Details – For experienced candidates, its only through face to face interviews with the HR.

Interview Question – To justify the job role which you were previously in, your achievements and considerable addition to business.. and how did u do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was professional.. however emphasis on a considerable negotiation comes into picture when you are still in job and searching for a shift.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Worked for ICICI Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ICICI Bank Relationship Manager interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by ICICI Bank employees and interview candidates.